The Witcher Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The GOTY 2015 finally got it's GOTY Editions with all DLC and Expansion included and the trailer of this masterpiece was today released:

The Witcher 3 base game + Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine+other DLC on a disc is literally the best and most comprehensive RPG on one disc ever. I do envy the (probably and hopefully) few people that haven't played the game yet and will get to play this all in one go. O:

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Like me :D

I got my copy of this Saturday, seems pretty good so far, not played much though

Tip:
Try not to be a man slut and sleep with every woman that you come accross in the game. You'll thank me at the end of the base game for this advice. It would also ruin the expansions. ;)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
My celibacy playthrough is going well so far though I'm not very far into the game yet

You have to sleep with one though. This is the one:

63d5930314f1eaf5f211fd57485136ce.jpg

:3

ShinobiGuy

Tiger.JPG

Tiger2.JPG

Tiger3.JPG

I think I know why I preferred Triss.....

Everybody knows where this is from right..?

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Sounds disappointing. I'll even be a mod in the future and I'll look back at this thread and just hit dele- nah just kidding, won't really break rules for that.

Still disappointed that the team developers still do not enable me to do a New Game++++++++12x with my set builds. All motivation for me to continuously play the game has been lost.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Dragon Age Inquisition is really good though. Not to mention that there are some aspects in mechanics that's a little more intelligent than Witchers.

Chapstick

I thought the GOTYE was just the base game with all the dlc on disc and no access to the optional money and exp exploits, that makes it the best game of this gen?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I thought the GOTYE was just the base game with all the dlc on disc and no access to the optional money and exp exploits, that makes it the best game of this gen?

Huh? The base game was already GOTY material and the new game edition (with all DLC and expansions) is even more so. Definitely the best RPG this generation...if not ever.
Are the money and exp exploits actually patched out? I could've sworn someone said afterwards they were still in... At least Roache's tail is finally back. XD

Chapstick

Huh? The base game was already GOTY material and the new game edition (with all DLC and expansions) is even more so. Definitely the best RPG this generation...if not ever.
Are the money and exp exploits actually patched out? I could've sworn someone said afterwards they were still in... At least Roache's tail is finally back. XD
Except the expansions aren't exclusive to the GOTYE, nothing is. The GOTYE is basically a bundle. Tbh I'm disappointed I bought the game like 4 months before they put this out. >> If I buy the BaW dlc that's $14 I could've saved ):

The last patch I remember on PS4 they put out to fix BaW glitches specifically said in the patch notes it took care of both exploits.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I didn't sleep with anyone in my run lol

But who did you decide on? Triss (did you ask her to stay with you?) or Yennefer (told her that you still love her even without the spell of the djinn)? Also, what happened to Ciri in your playthrough? All that will determine the surprise you will get at the end of Blood and Wine.
You are planning to play Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone, right? They are even better than the base game actually, especially Hearts of Stone, and so cheap for all the content you get.

Except the expansions aren't exclusive to the GOTYE, nothing is. The GOTYE is basically a bundle. Tbh I'm disappointed I bought the game like 4 months before they put this out. >> If I buy the BaW dlc that's $14 I could've saved ):

The last patch I remember on PS4 they put out to fix BaW glitches specifically said in the patch notes it took care of both exploits.

I don't get your problem. :(

Yes, they were mentioned in the patch, but I remember being suprised when people claimed afterwards that the exploits are still in. I'm going to look it up now... ;)

UpSideDownGRUNT

But who did you decide on? Triss (did you ask her to stay with you?) or Yennefer (told her that you still love her even without the spell of the djinn)? Also, what happened to Ciri in your playthrough? All that will determine the surprise you will get at the end of Blood and Wine.
You are planning to play Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone, right? They are even better than the base game actually, especially Hearts of Stone, and so cheap for all the content you get.

I don't get your problem. :(

Yes, they were mentioned in the patch, but I remember being suprised when people claimed afterwards that the exploits are still in. I'm going to look it up now... ;)
I beat everything like a month ago lol including the DLC, and I played the DLCs seperate as new games so... nothing happened.

And I didn't ask Triss to stay, and I never met with Yen before leaving Skillege.

I just focused on main quests

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD