Third Costume Pack

loralei

It's always been my favorite Kasumi costume. Was bummed when I found out it wasn't in 5.
Tons of costumes bummed me out in 5 *cough*hitomi's denim*coughcough*. There's tons more costume customization though, and by that I mean changing a few hairstyles and adding a pair of glasses, But it's never for costumes you actually want to see orz

Keved

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these old ones from Tina return with some HD sheen.

130px-DOA1_Tina_C11.png

130px-DOA1_Tina_C9.png

I also reckon her torn, office attire from DOA2 was pretty sweet too

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I don't understand why some of you see that costume as iconic. Her chinese dress and sandals are definitely more important and look better on her.

Its because this was her cover costume on every poster in DOA1 ...
it was also the costume she was wearing on the side of the arcade cabinet ..
the Chinese dress was only added in DOA2 ... she had another Chinese outfit with the big white bun on her head in DOA1 (it would be nice to have that return too.. would blend well with Pai's main)

plus .. did you try and fight in a dress before ? I don't think so .. :p
The shorts just looked better for fighting ...

Those shorts n black top were cool.. and best of all , they were out of the stereotype routine games had on chinese characters ..

on a side note,
I personally don't like Jann Lee much but I saw this picture in the guide of him wearing a blue and white top over what looked like jeans .. I thought it was pretty cool.
Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about ? lol

Paulina

I'm surprised so many people want these throwback costumes from the past. Am I the only one who likes the contemporary, streetwear-style costumes? Imo, these are all pitch-perfect. =)

Casuals.png

More urban wear please, TN! I will buy them all. And for the guys, too -- seems like the girls have been getting most of the casual clothes. I would kill to see Hayabusa in a wifebeater and jeans...enough with the fantasy Pokemon get-ups.

Also, not quite as relevant, but I really enjoy the formal and business-style attire, like Christie's cocktail dress or the shirts & slacks. Would love if everyone could get a formal look; I nearly shat myself when I saw Rig in that suit. (Again -- Hayabusa! Please and thank you! <3)

Formals.png

Ace Flibble

I also reckon her torn, office attire from DOA2 was pretty sweet too
I couldn't take that one seriously after Power referred to it as "[looking] like she's been sexually assaulted by a pack of randy hounds".

But +1 on old-school Tina. Again, brunette Tina, Team Ninja, BRUNETTE!

Gill Hustle

I'm surprised so many people want these throwback costumes from the past. Am I the only one who likes the contemporary, streetwear-style costumes? Imo, these are all pitch-perfect. =)

Casuals.png

More urban wear please, TN! I will buy them all. And for the guys, too -- seems like the girls have been getting most of the casual clothes. I would kill to see Hayabusa in a wifebeater and jeans...enough with the fantasy Pokemon get-ups.

I know what you mean.

I have been BEGGING TN for Ayane's c11 and c12 from DOA2U for the longest. And the last couple of costume packs has the cast looking like they all worked at the Playboy Mansion . . .

Omegan Eckhart

I want DOA4 style characters for DLC, I'd give anything to have Helena's old hair back. Her ponytail is a big yellow sausage now people... A BIG YELLOW SAUSAGE!!!

22ecff4f7710980854ffb04d44398b03.jpg

In case people wonder hair is made up of multiple strands so long hanging hair looks like this ^ not a long yellow sausage! Why does her hair look x10 worse 7 years on? Team Ninja you lazy bastards!
PS sorry image is stupidly big for no reason...

Doug Nguyen

I want DOA4 style characters for DLC, I'd give anything to have Helena's old hair back. Her ponytail is a big yellow sausage now people... A BIG YELLOW SAUSAGE!!!

In case people wonder hair is made up of multiple strands so long hanging hair looks like this ^ not a long yellow sausage! Why does her hair look x10 worse 7 years on? Team Ninja you lazy bastards!
Yeah i wonder why Kasumi and Sarah's hair looks better though, they all have pony tails too.

Chaos

Yeah I definietly perfer street clothes, all these goofy/clown outfits arent doing it for me.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Yeah, I miss her super long hair.

DR2K

I'm guessing that every character is going to get a special swap costume.(Lisa in LF dress)

Which costumes would you like to see swapped?

Ace Flibble

Kasumi in Ayane's big bow dress would be good, as would Ayane in Kasumi's standard blue get-up. Bass/Bayman swapping and Christie/Helena would be fun too, if nothing else than for the sake of having some nice matching tag outfits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD