Third Costume Pack

Ooobe

I'm a costume whore, so I'll get them even for characters I don't play, even if it's only to be able to see them when others who have spent their money select them. They CPU still needs to select them and they should make the "bundles" available day one, or before the smaller packs. <to cater to costume whores like me>;) I don't see why, if I'm going to get them all, I should have to wait or spend more - makes no sense.:(

GLoRToR

I wasn't a fan of that outfit to begin with. Leather is just not my idea of fun. But I guess it was popular. And what his royal mooness said: any news yet?

GLoRToR

8115340751_0608dcc39d_z.jpg

Kerzoomie's school outfit on that same page, and also an ayane gym outfit.

GLoRToR

Yep. I just like that outfit so I can nerd out at it while I wait for any update sitting here doing my stuff.

Dave

i read somewhere that the special pack is dress up. can't be too sure as it's just a forum. seems unlikely as we have the gym pack, school outfits, and the special. all with one photo released. gym - ayane, school outfit - kasumi, special - leifang.

Rubedood

more elitist costumes for the women woohoo.

And what the fuck is up with Hayate's? His head doesn't look like it belongs on his body, lol.

Keylay

I wanted'd Kokoro's school girl outfit from DOA4 (C4) but instead they give us a costume that she already has in DOA5 minus the jacket :(

Raansu

I wouldn't really have a problem with these costumes if they'd let other players fucking see them. Aside from that...yay for more rehashed unoriginal outfits?

Doug Nguyen

I dont mind these costumes but they dont warrant their price tag. And were those costumes real? Hayate has a shirtless version of his outfit and Ayane took Kasumi's overall outfit she was already shown in.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD