Tina Patch v1.03

Django

Ahh now that I've finally read this over I can say that I'm disappointed her up punch doesn't guarantee a ground throw anymore, I found this useful in her: :P::K::P:, :8::P:, :3_::3_::K:, :8::P:, :2::F:

Other than that I can work with everything else she has been given/changed... ;)

~Renarism
:8::P: work in the air like it did before.

Doa_Eater

Anybody been testing the new rising kick hit detection? For those who don't know:

Revised hit detection for rising kicks. When rising kicks and strikes hit at the same time, rising kicks now lose to strikes if the strike causes higher damage. (2/12/2013 UPDATE)

I'm hoping someone could test this out to see if they get the same results. After some time in the lab, it seems that 6H+K can potentially beat both mid and low rising kicks. The move already crushes lows, but in order to beat out the mid kick, you need to execute the move just before the opponent unleashes the mid kick.

Also the moonsault 4k+h can do the same thing.

PacManila

Also the moonsault 4k+h can do the same thing.

Do you know what the exact timing of crushing mid kicks with it? I noticed there were times that when I used 4P+K it looked like it went through the rising mid kick like it were a ghost (don't know a better way to put it). Am I beating it out or am I just sailing over it?

I've been testing out 6H+K on wake-ups. It can be useful after a throw when you anticipate the opponent to wake up kick as soon as it's possible to do so (if you get the timing down that is), though I had instances where 6H+K and rising mid kick go right through each other.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD