Tina Patch v1.03

Doa_Eater

Just kinda was hoping for that the 3pp would be the 12f chop since that's 3pp hold and release but oh well.

PacManila

So now 8k from being punishable became advantage? Thats really good!
The 8K and 8T mixup is more effective now. I've played a few players who used this pre-patch, but the caveat was always the incredible disadvantage from 8K. I'm gonna try this mixup out when I get online.

Django

Nice, I was hoping that she would have a move (especially this one) that would give her plus frames on block that isn't a high. Would this end up adding more plus frames on block after force-teching someone with 8P (she normally gets from 0-3 plus frames depending on how fast you execute it)?

8P Force tech into 46P is now +4

and you can get a Ground throw off of 8K and while running K / 236K if they don't tech, you need to dash in for one of them.

66K sitdown stun is long enough for a guarantee CB hit.

phoenix1985gr

When? I tried to boot the game last night to download it but i didnt see it (unless i downloaded the patch at a time i was somewhat busy and missed it or my brother did for me... lol) Anyway need to check it lol (im guessing you wont be able to go online unless you re patched right?)

TRI Mike

- PKK (or simply KK) still guarantees 6H+K into ground throw. It's still one of her best combos.
- Best juggle from max height still seems to be 6PP6K41236P+H (except for Bass and Bayman, you use a normal air throw).
- 33PP, 6H+K and 4P+K still give her a free ground throw.

Are we still using ground throws with this girl¿

-btw guys what is the maximum damage u can pull it off after advance hold mid kick?? -what is the best set up for offensive throw??

phoenix1985gr

- PKK (or simply KK) still guarantees 6H+K into ground throw. It's still one of her best combos.
- Best juggle from max height still seems to be 6PP6K41236P+H (except for Bass and Bayman, you use a normal air throw).
- 33PP, 6H+K and 4P+K still give her a free ground throw.

Are we still using ground throws with this girl¿

This works only on lightweights in mid ppk or regular airthrow as ender

Doa_Eater

what is your options?

I just use 1p simply because i prefer it to my playstyle, keeping the psuedo, fake force tech(or whatever you call it) optional, then i go for offensive hold, throw, 12 frame chop or low. And people who know me can use it even to their advantage.

pkk and 6k+h is one situation that i would use a ground throw as its nearly half damage.

guys! to make sure on that new glitch on ps3!!
is it ture all stun moves cant SE?
like if we say tina do:
:3::K::P:
i can't SE form this stun?
or only the sit down stun like :8::P: can't be SE??

Renarism

Ahh now that I've finally read this over I can say that I'm disappointed her up punch doesn't guarantee a ground throw anymore, I found this useful in her: :P::K::P:, :8::P:, :3_::3_::K:, :8::P:, :2::F:

Other than that I can work with everything else she has been given/changed... ;)

~Renarism

PacManila

Anybody been testing the new rising kick hit detection? For those who don't know:

Revised hit detection for rising kicks. When rising kicks and strikes hit at the same time, rising kicks now lose to strikes if the strike causes higher damage. (2/12/2013 UPDATE)

I'm hoping someone could test this out to see if they get the same results. After some time in the lab, it seems that 6H+K can potentially beat both mid and low rising kicks. The move already crushes lows, but in order to beat out the mid kick, you need to execute the move just before the opponent unleashes the mid kick. I recorded the computer to do high and low kicks to simulate the situation (this was from Mr. Wah's video on practicing how to defend rising kicks). This may be easier to due with some space between you and the opponent (at least a back dash away)

I wish I could video record this situation to better illustrate it, but unfortunately, I do not have access to good recording equipment =/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD