Vote for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at The Fall Classic!

GodlyHades

Why don't we get alot of votes? DOA is the best fighting game alive, hands down. I've played the others and Injustice is boring as hell. This is BS.

Raansu

Why don't we get alot of votes? DOA is the best fighting game alive, hands down. I've played the others and Injustice is boring as hell. This is BS.

No the real question is why are people always still surprised when things like this happen and they say "why isn't DoA up there."

Reality check. Our community is small and the majority of the FGC and the tournament scene see's DoA as nothing more than a T&A game and will always be viewed as such until TN decides they want to make DoA an actual solid fighting game and stop throwing swim suite dlc/trailers in our faces.

synce

I'm sure if TN said something like 'if you retweet this we'll post 10 full DOA5U matches' we might have a shot at 3rd place

But it's got nothing to do with T&A, SC4 had way more T&A than DOA4 and it was also way more popular. DOA's only shot at a bigger community is if TN gets rid of guessing games. Frankly I don't care either way, I play every fighter and enjoy them for what they are

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD