Wall of Shame

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Even moderately skilled players learn how to avoid Bayman's walled 6T chains.

lardass1_zpslqz741ui.jpg

lardass2_zps90aoomqg.jpg

lardass3_zpsq7oyp5pv.jpg

lardass4_zpsvyugs7vn.jpg
It's been at least an hour now and I haven't gotten a reply back yet.

I've been playing Tag lately, big deal.

Last edited:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Mother f......

Aside from myself who has ever even been capable of playing the damn character?!

And I'm not talking about sitting back and tossing out ultra reactable 24 frame low sweeps from range on a 2 bar connection like Virgin Knight does.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Mother f......

Aside from myself who has ever even been capable of playing the damn character?!

And I'm not talking about sitting back and tossing out ultra reactable 24 frame low sweeps from range on a 2 bar connection like Virgin Knight does.

got damn

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Unless the girl making advances (or at least that's what it looks like) was an underage kid and you knew, I don't see where the shame lies here.

It just looks like a typical chat between three people who are bored out of their minds waiting in line.
He wasn't a girl that's for sure. It just got really weird really fast.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Beat the guy in Ranked then he challenges me as if beating Leon is a monumental feat. After we run sets for about an hour I'm tired, frustrated, done with the game, say GG and he starts talking to me as if I don't know how to fight against Rig. Telling me I don't know shit about the game. Soon as I mention that I've learned there isn't much to do against Rig because I've played against Jaeger a lot before he starts bashing on him saying he is better.
Playing offline against @Jaeger tells me otherwise. (btw he said he plays you and Hoodless a lot, can you confirm?)

11113929_945160195517095_7433539741765241674_n.jpg

I want to vent but instead I'm not gonna play the game again until about a week before ECT.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Beat the guy in Ranked then he challenges me as if beating Leon is a monumental feat. After we run sets for about an hour I'm tired, frustrated, done with the game, say GG and he starts talking to me as if I don't know how to fight against Rig. Telling me I don't know shit about the game. Soon as I mention that I've learned there isn't much to do against Rig because I've played against Jaeger a lot before he starts bashing on him saying he is better.
Playing offline against @Jaeger tells me otherwise. (btw he said he plays you and Hoodless a lot, can you confirm?)

11113929_945160195517095_7433539741765241674_n.jpg

I want to vent but instead I'm not gonna play the game again until about a week before ECT.
@IZ-DARKSOUL-ZI man that guy is fucking hilarious. I'm always laughing my ass of when he's in party chat. He is the best friend of @Gehaktbal

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD