Wall of Shame

Brute

Standard Donor
No one is immune to criticism simply because they are or were your friend.

That said, why are we talking about this person? Were they screencapped in a previous page I missed?

Brute

Standard Donor
Bump

acycle4.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Next person who posts anything that isn't following the thread topic gets insta-banned. I don't like having to come in and delete dozens of posts at once because people can't heed warnings from multiple mods. Go back and read the initial post for a reference point. This is not a place to air dirty laundry or talk shit to other forum members. I don't care if you're one of the several people who pointed me back here or if you're an instigator in all of this. Stop. Now.

Dark-truth

So i was playing a ranked match (momiji vs hitomi) vs a guy named trigawd something and i won, but momiji did the "better luck next time" win pose, not even 1 minute later i get the message " 1: you thought you were slick picking that win pose 2: stop running" i was like ehm what ?

Tenro

somebody was demanding some spicy hatemail in the section so i ll share the latest i got :-

sent :- 21st sept 2016 , 12:00 am
sender :- X-KILLA-KRAZY-X
reason for sending the message :- got "greated " by me in 1 round by tina

the message :-
"im not crying i wouldn't give a fk if u died of cancer really slow and painful it would be funny watching ur family cry over it be even better if they killed themselves after i would so piss all over your graves and laugh u think ur bad if its anybody going 2 cry it's u not me LMAFO "

please help me this guy with his grammar if u ever meet him on ps3 .

Last edited:

Chapstick

lol some guy "x--Prodiiigy--x" on psn was trying to rile me up and it didn't work so he kicked me.

First it was a random vs random match. He gets Alpha, I get Nyotengu, after the fight (I managed to scrape by a win with his 1 bar Alpha thanks mostly to Nyo's P+K buff) he tells me that my random is rigged. I say yeah I only have 16 or so characters in it, I do that because I don't know who to pick anymore. The mics in the room start acting like a filtered random is worse than drowning a puppy and I just say "okie doke." So then it's time to rematch him, I pick random again and he picks Rig. I of course get Nyo again. If you've ever fought a 1 bar cocky salty Rig (and let's be real they're everywhere) with one of the slowest characters in the game that you don't really know how to use you'll understand my pain from that fight. He wins 3-1 iirc and starts saying "you can't beat my rig and you never will js never gonna happen" and I say "yeah I'm pretty bad vs Rig in general" then I get kicked about 15 seconds later

Chalk "not reacting to bait" up to the list of reasons you can get kicked. Will I ever learn my lesson fighting random people? Who knows!

Edit- after writing this I decide to go back to lobby list and the very first lobby I join I'm kicked immediately by "SqueezyLem"

Still haven't learned my lesson

Argentus

VirginKnight is always a goldmine, talking nonsensical trash and salty AF when he loses XD

He said everyone else is "cheap" or "cheating", win or lose, and I'm "trolling" because I wouldnt chase him as he always backs away, telling everyone they should kill themselves, etc etc.

Its pretty funny. Like how he claimed to be knowledgeable but couldnt spell "knowledgeable" XD.

Ftr he was winning and losing half and half. Mostly panic rolling and always backing up as Bayman.

I screenshotted but I don't wanna post it to fb to link it here

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
By the way I've encountered Jyakotu last night but by the time it was my turn he left the spot and left the lobby. He has his mic and everything and said "Oh god...I don't want to deal with this guy right now, sighhhhhhhhhhh let me just leave."

Damn, I just want to hear your voice!

Last edited:

Kyo

Been playing a random lobby earlier tonight and one random attempted to "call me out" on mic because my total of online fight is over 3000 and finally lost my turn to a momiji player which he says "he's pretending to lose because I called him out" No dipshit, I lost clean and also my match ups is still shit because I haven't been practicing or been playing that much. Then the guy proclaims that I'm that "diamond guy" which I never been a jewel rank in my life hell, I bearly can upgrade to S+ rank so I guess he thought I was SupremeRagna on a alt account. And then Sonic_460 stupid ass wants to chime in and says there are boosters out there which is ironic because he's is one of those boosters. I laughed at his skepticism and told him that I carried over my PS3 save which you can upload it to the ps4 servers, but he's in denial that you can't carry over your old save to the next consoles. I just stop arguing with him after I told him twice wheter he believes it or not and just left.

Argentus

Been playing a random lobby earlier tonight and one random attempted to "call me out" on mic because my total of online fight is over 3000 and finally lost my turn to a momiji player which he says "he's pretending to lose because I called him out" No dipshit, I lost clean and also my match ups is still shit because I haven't been practicing or been playing that much. Then the guy proclaims that I'm that "diamond guy" which I never been a jewel rank in my life hell, I bearly can upgrade to S+ rank so I guess he thought I was SupremeRagna on a alt account. And then Sonic_460 stupid ass wants to chime in and says there are boosters out there which is ironic because he's is one of those boosters. I laughed at his skepticism and told him that I carried over my PS3 save which you can upload it to the ps4 servers, but he's in denial that you can't carry over your old save to the next consoles. I just stop arguing with him after I told him twice wheter he believes it or not and just left.

To be fair it didn't carry my rank over when I transferred from ps3 to ps4. Only thing that carried over was purchased dlc licenses.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
To be fair it didn't carry my rank over when I transferred from ps3 to ps4. Only thing that carried over was purchased dlc licenses.
Rank doesn't carry over from PS3 to PS4, it's resets regardless if you transfer your save data. :)

Kyo

Your rank resets and once you upload your save to next gen console. Both my offline and online records, titles, costumes and completed challenges carried over my rank didn't. My last rank was at A- and got a platinum which is now gone once I finally upgraded

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD