Wall of Shame

Mavis

Wow aye, i just got kicked out of a Japanese-only-player ryona fetish lobby because i said i wasn't into ryona.

I wondered why they were getting snappy everytime i picked a male character and lost.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Wow aye, i just got kicked out of a Japanese-only-player ryona fetish lobby because i said i wasn't into ryona.

I wondered why they were getting snappy everytime i picked a male character and lost.

I'm not surprised you got kicked and I'm not surprised they had a lobby.

I am surprised it was public though.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

You should've invited me, dad-gummit! You should've invited me! =(

FakeSypha

I'm not sure if this goes here but... it's pretty bizarre and I wanted to share it. Rev up your Spanish, or bear with me for a sec and I'll translate it for you.

1) "Clearly, you could never beat your mother...."
2) "Tell me, you wanna fuck......."
3) "You know very well you can't beat me [.] I'm very powerful [.] No one can beat me not even God will beat me...."

The story behind this.
>Playing ranked matches.. dicking around with my useless Hitomi
>oh boy, found someone! oh... it's pretty julieta. Crap, she always lagged like hell in DOA4.
>Despite the horrendous lag I still beat her 6KK spamming Kasumi.
>She sends the first message
>I found it pretty funny, since that day was Mother's day, so I reply with "Feliz dia, ma" ("Happy day, mom").
>Fight again. I won.
>After a couple of minutes, 2nd message.
>wat? oh, right... she used to be a camwhore. Silly me, I didn't remember. So, thanks but no thanks.
>Fight again. I lose.
>3rd message
>Ok.

And that's it. The she invited me to play some lobby matches, and I would join but the matches were painfully laggy. Like really choppy with stuttering movements and all that shit.

I hope she's ok. Collecting those M$ points is hard work.

Mavis

Okay after joining a lobby of 5 fighters including lobby host, Exterminate31 (C+rank Bass main) and beating him 5-3 with my F rank Kokoro, i got this charming little message afterwards:

On the 1/11/2012 at 8:55PM
Exterminate31: thanks for lowering my rank you ****ing low tier scrub, goodluck ever reaching D rank with your spamming, one-move-wonder. ****ing scrub.

Delicious tears are delicious

What is a scrub anyway? :confused:

Raansu

I guess someone forgot to tell him that lobbies don't affect rank?

And scrub is just the FGC term for newb.

Mavis

I guess someone forgot to tell him that lobbies don't affect rank?
I thought he meant win percentage or something, like how simple matches or any online match shows you your win/loss ratio? I don't do rank fights but my overall online win percentage took a hit tonight after a few losses.

Oh okay. Thanks

XDest

A scrub is actually anyone who makes up their own rules for playing, following some unheard of code-of-honour. Of course, the game itself only understands winning/losing, but the scrub will dismiss anything they can't take as "cheap". That's the more accurate description.

Oddly enough, almost nobody understands this, and just uses the word whenever they're mad at a player. Most of the time, somebody calling you a scrub is in fact the definition of a scrub. It's pretty funny.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
2012-11-01-231948.jpg

I got this while getting on netflix after a game of DOA5 Rank Match. Apparently I'm a spammer. XD My Lisa skills are delicious, though. =)

TakedaZX

WRONG
A scrub is actually anyone who makes up their own rules for playing, following some unheard of code-of-honour. Of course, the game itself only understands winning/losing, but the scrub will dismiss anything they can't take as "cheap". That's the more accurate description.

Oddly enough, almost nobody understands this, and just uses the word whenever they're mad at a player. Most of the time, somebody calling you a scrub is in fact the definition of a scrub. It's pretty funny.
YUS!

Anyway, I actually got a little conversation going with some guy the other day who said he was better than me because he "almost" beat me as my own character... k. I admit, I have a bad habit of becoming overly aggressive towards other Hayate's when it comes to mirror matches, but the score was still 10-1, 1 being I don't know who he used... but a loss is a loss.

I'll post up a pic later of his hate. Lmao he reported me for cussing too. I was just being an ass though. Shoulda been more mature about it. All learning experiences.

Brute

Standard Donor
WRONG

YUS!

Anyway, I actually got a little conversation going with some guy the other day who said he was better than me because he "almost" beat me as my own character... k. I admit, I have a bad habit of becoming overly aggressive towards other Hayate's when it comes to mirror matches, but the score was still 10-1, 1 being I don't know who he used... but a loss is a loss.

I'll post up a pic later of his hate. Lmao he reported me for cussing too. I was just being an ass though. Shoulda been more mature about it. All learning experiences.
Doesn't PSN censor everything anyway?

also, lol

TakedaZX

Doesn't PSN censor everything anyway?

also, lol
The PSN doesn't, but TN does. Idk why.
2) "Tell me, you wanna fuck......."
That's hot. Give her the dick bro, make sure that bitch ain't got herpies though... or other shit... like... legit shit... in her... yea you get where i'm going...
She's got shit in her vag, ok?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD