Wall of Shame

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I have more messages of Harribel. It was very funny...my answer to the first mail, was something like:

"I know my connection sucks. Then, I give you 2 rounds of advantage. If you can't beat me in the next 3 rounds, the problem is yours. Don't understimate you rival based in rank. And Brad has been my main for years...I know what I'm doing" (little lie here... I have not years of practice ;))

Answer: "How many tourneys you won, to call me NOOB?"

Answer: "Oh! Blacklist tourney (?). Who was your rival in the final match? Punishere? Perfect Legend? Rikuto? lopedo? Balack Omamba? MASTER? chosen1?" (etc)
Oh, wait, that's not the girl from Bleach... that's Dii Bell from the Facebook DOA group.

I'm not gonna lie, he acts like a drama queen when he loses to people he doesn't "know". He's proven that many times.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
He thinks you spam directional H+K attacks. Probably backflips/bodyslams.

Yeah, but how much good can a Lisa player do spamming H+K? If you lose to a Lisa player doing that then he must suck. Unless he mean how I do 4H+K constantly to fake people out? Which that is how Lisa is meant to be played. You have to play mind games. Not like I was trying to be a douche or anything. The dude uses Jann Lee horribly. He should go to the lab and learn how to play him more. Or look up pro players.

Also, we were playing in HOME. Which is closed off for the most part. Lisa suck in home with the lack of spacing.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
what did he do :eek: now im curious lol
OK, it's like this.

Max236Drago is notoriously known for literally complaining about every character other than his own (Hitomi) being "broken" in DOA unless in the rare possibility someone lets him win enough to a point where he convinces himself said character isn't broken anymore. Furthermore, he addresses himself as "we" (which is indicative of his "relationship" with Hitomi), but that's a minor issue, 'cause I do the same shit... almost.

Anyway, In the DOA Facebook group I made, he has made numerous statuses complaining about petty stuff with obvious answers. But it doesn't end there, he's disrespected almost every Hitomi player he's ever come across with potential to teach him to get better at his supposedly troublesome matchups, including AngryWorm. After a while, I had to respect the wishes of the active majority there and give him a leave of absence, so to speak. Now he just has Twitter to feed on for his screwy mindset. Fortunately, no one takes him seriously there either.

Brute

Standard Donor
Furthermore, he addresses himself as "we" (which is indicative of his "relationship" with Hitomi), but that's a minor issue, 'cause I do the same shit... almost.

We are the Borg. You shall soon be assimilated.

AngryWorm

What separates me from Max is the fact I'm not so insecure about my relationship with Hitomi that I have to belittle others about it in every post/tweet/message. I respect his passion for Hitomi, but I have no problem showing him who her loyalty truly lies with and will not put up with his nonsense.

Oh, the fact I also have a bit of legitimacy and useful insight into the game might also help.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
OK, it's like this.

Max236Drago is notoriously known for literally complaining about every character other than his own (Hitomi) being "broken" in DOA unless in the rare possibility someone lets him win enough to a point where he convinces himself said character isn't broken anymore. Furthermore, he addresses himself as "we" (which is indicative of his "relationship" with Hitomi), but that's a minor issue, 'cause I do the same shit... almost.

Anyway, In the DOA Facebook group I made, he has made numerous statuses complaining about petty stuff with obvious answers. But it doesn't end there, he's disrespected almost every Hitomi player he's ever come across with potential to teach him to get better at his supposedly troublesome matchups, including AngryWorm. After a while, I had to respect the wishes of the active majority there and give him a leave of absence, so to speak. Now he just has Twitter to feed on for his screwy mindset. Fortunately, no one takes him seriously there either.

Yeah. He was asking for NERFS for Lisa. I'm like REALLY dude? XD SLAP YOURSELF!

Raansu

OK, it's like this.

He's complained about Hitomi as well. Granted it was more of a general mechanic but he was saying that 33p shouldn't launch without a stun.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
He's complained about Hitomi as well. Granted it was more of a general mechanic but he was saying that 33p shouldn't launch without a stun.

Isn't it a crappy lunch unless caught with a CH, or after stun anyways? Not normally going to catch people with it on normal hit. Btw didn't you get my message? You should get on psn so we can play sometime!

Raansu

Isn't it a crappy lunch unless caught with a CH, or after stun anyways? Not normally going to catch people with it on normal hit. Btw didn't you get my message? You should get on psn so we can play sometime!

Yeah 33p isn't that great on NH and it's a pretty slow launcher.

As for PSN, I didn't see any message. Most of the time I only turn my ps3 on for netflix, and if I'm on netflix I'm most likely falling asleep lol. Best way to get me on ps3 for DoA is to just send me a quick message on aim or skype or something.

PJudge

At last! I was looking for this kind of thread!

I was playing online using Alpha, as I've decided to try and use her as one of my mains, and I used her charge attack a few times in the first round (granted, I KO'd him with it) until he started to get the hang of it. He took the second round so I decided to stop charging. So I put him to the floor and backflip away, and press Hold to warp and notice him throw out a counter. I jump toward him and warp again, and sure enough he does it again. I throw him, and net myself a nice HCH. He started throwing out counters left and right, so I figured if he does that then I'll just throw him.

This goes on until I win the round, me knocking him to the ground and warping, HCH etc etc. I thought it was quite a good match considering I wasn't winning by large margins each round, and as I'm typing out "Good game man, close one." i get the following:

XKyoskeX: ur a pathetic ass bitch
Me: Salty much? (Not the best reply I know, but I was a little surprised by his hostility)
XKyoskeX: bitch plz u spammed and u used a cheap char
Me: If you want to throw out counters then damn right I'm gonna throw you. You could have done the same to me.
XKyoskeX: DONT SPAM A MOVE AND THE GRAB U DID IT A GRAB COUNTER SO I AM SCREWED ANYWAYS
Me: Hi counter holds aren't specific to Alpha. Kasumi is perfectly capable of it as well. Next time maybe don't be so counter happy? (not my exact words, but something along these lines)
XKyoskeX: if i ever fight u again imma use kokoro and ur gonna regret it
Me: I hope you win! :)

I've had other hate mail since then for using Alpha as well, which isn't surprising. He jumping throw is just so damn good, but i get knocked out of it almost as much as I land it, so I don't really get the big problem he had.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD