Wall of Shame

WiZzYx

I troll a lot online but these are certainly the most interesting "messages" I have ever gotten. I beat this guy by just spamming Mila's 3f+k and 9p and was kind of funny. After he left I got 14 messages of literally nothing, even the voice messages were blank lol. He just spammed messages at me while I was playing. It was pretty damn funny.

http://i.imgur.com/M8Y5e.jpg
I like troll too. I enter to lobbies, with my 1 bar connection... and is funny...pretty damn funny. When I win, I usually get messages like this. Interesting fact is, that I receive hate mails, only from high level players haha

dibujozcg.png

or this

dibujo2be.png

It's a joke, man...don't be angry :bradwong:

Brute

Standard Donor
Sorry guys, this one was just over the mic, so I don't have proof it happened. You'll just have to take my word. I was fighting Blu Ray Thief, an S- player saltier than the Atlantic Ocean. She's a decent player (I think Blu Ray's a girl. Either a girl or a little boy with girl's voice). Not amazing but good enough. Fond of taunting people and chain spams (ironically). We played a few matches. I won some, she won some. At the time I was using Ryu, as usual, but also mixed it up with some Rig.

BluRay
"Murmurmurmurmur"

Me
"Sorry, I can't hear you. The mic is too quiet."

Blu Ray
"Mumblemumblemumble"

Me
"I'm sorry, you're still quiet."

Blu Ray
"STOP SPAMMING YOU FUCK! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? YOU PLAY LIKE A FUCKING SCRUB" <caps = yelling

Me
"lol yes. you mad"

Blu Ray
"I'M NOT MAD! YOU JUST SUCK, OKAY?"

Me
"trololololololol"

Anyway, she raged for while. In one match I Used the Shoho Izuna on her three times, so I think that's what got her panties in a bunch. Not exactly sure, though.

TakedaZX

Sorry guys, this one was just over the mic, so I don't have proof it happened. You'll just have to take my word. I was fighting Blu Ray Thief, an S- player saltier than the Atlantic Ocean. She's a decent player (I think Blu Ray's a girl. Either a girl or a little boy with girl's voice). Not amazing but good enough. Fond of taunting people and chain spams (ironically). We played a few matches. I won some, she won some. At the time I was using Ryu, as usual, but also mixed it up with some Rig.

BluRay
"Murmurmurmurmur"

Me

Blu Ray
"Mumblemumblemumble"

Me

Blu Ray
"STOP SPAMMING YOU FUCK! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? YOU PLAY LIKE A FUCKING SCRUB" <caps = yelling

Me
"lol yes. you mad"

Blu Ray

Me
"trololololololol"

Anyway, she raged for while. In one match I Used the Shoho Izuna on her three times, so I think that's what got her panties in a bunch. Not exactly sure, though.
Brute making the panties drop.

HiguraShiki

BluRay
"Murmurmurmurmur"

Me

Blu Ray
"Mumblemumblemumble"

Me

Blu Ray

Me
"lol yes. you mad"

Blu Ray

Me
"trololololololol"

Funny how Takeda like's this post because that is almost the same crap he said to me.

Raansu

I like troll too. I enter to lobbies, with my 1 bar connection... and is funny...pretty damn funny. When I win, I usually get messages like this. Interesting fact is, that I receive hate mails, only from high level players haha

dibujozcg.png

or this

dibujo2be.png

It's a joke, man...don't be angry :bradwong:

I sent that message AFTER you sent me one and called ALL FSD members elitists losers(oops cats out of the bag, guess you didnt want that part of the story in there). Sorry, but you LAG horribly and I've told you several times before to stay out of my lobbies as I do not want to play in that kind of environment. NO ONE wants to play in that kind of lag, its horrible.

And I'm going to say it again here, stay out of my lobbies. I don't care if you're the best player in the world or the worst, YOU FUCKING LAG HARDCORE.

Also, don't call me a high level player. I'm nowhere near that level.

WiZzYx

Yes, I said, and I reaffirm it. I have a lot of messages (Jeffcore, o Harribel o, by example) with the same topic. To be clear...THE MAJORITY OF FSD USERS, ARE ELITISTS (losers? I don't remember that word...). And too many think they are better than they actually are. If the online is so bad, why play?

Raansu

Not wanting to play with a lagger is not being elitist, I just don't want to play with someone like you who lags the game so bad that pressing a button takes like 3 seconds to register. When I lived in Japan I literally stopped playing DoA4 because the lag was terrible. Lag sucks, simple as that. A little lag is one thing, but I am not willing to deal with the type of lag you bring in. I don't care if you are better than me or not, I don't want to play in that lag.

Chaos

Lag KILLS the pacing and excitement of competitive online play and makes you hate the game with a passion. Apparently, Nobody wants to experience that bullshit :mad:

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
its me and my friend joking around we wasnt playing doa but i thought this would be funney.

this is my favorite

callis on fire hunney

i laught so hard on this one

Attachments

• CALIBURBLADEZ.jpg
    CALIBURBLADEZ.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 210
  • CALIX2.JPG
    CALIX2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 189
  • CALIX7.JPG
    CALIX7.JPG