Warriors All-Stars

UpSideDownGRUNT

Surprised they didn't add anyone from Firis to promote that game, especially since I hear Sophie is one of the weaker ones.

Anyway, hear I am still holding out for someone cool from Nights of Azure or DOA.

Although, a Project Zero character could be interesting

Jadeinchains

Is Nights of Azure fun? I've seen lots of things for it. It's obvious who from doa I'd want but there isn't really a chance of them getting in.

Also for a Fatal Frame character I could imagine them fighting with the camera and taking photo's to defeat the enemies. I don't know who they'd pick though to get in?

Hayabusiness

Lana would have more of a chance and even then, nope. A Zelda related character on PS4 is impossible.
I can see it happen on a Switch version though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't really like Linkle but I do like Link as a character and wouldn't mind his Hyrule Warriors counterpart appearing in the game.

Argentus

I don't really like Linkle

HW_Linkle_Portrait_5.png

Argentus

I mean she's OK XD I know she's supposed to be like the female link but I'm just iffy on her design.

See I love her. for a few reasons.

1) I'm glad she's not JUST "female link". Other than being a blonde in green clothes, she's totally different, which makes it even funnier that
2) She thinks she's the next incarnation of Link. Despite Link being an active hero in her kingdom XD. Blame her grandma telling her that over and over.
3) She has NO sense of direction. Despite her magical item being a golden compass, she gets lost always lol. I know its cliche but its extra funny because she always shows up on the battlefields before or after the major battles, missing the main events (and link), but able to take care of the side enemies lol.
4) Her dual crossbows are AWESOME. the function like Uzis with charge shots and can fire bombs.
5) Her boots are equally awesome. A little too "vertical" for my tastes, like Sanji from Pirate warriors, but still awesome.
6) I like her design. Short hair with the sidetails in the front, ranger cloak and leather thighhighs. She really does feel like a forest ranger/wood elf. Hell people compared her to the elf from Dragon's Crown lol.
7) She's hilariously blonde. Such a ditz, and appropriate she's a a Cucoo farmer XD

And apparently she's turned out to be ludicrously popular, enough so that the lead guy says he's thinking about including her in a proper Zelda game in the future.

Also I love the fanart of Link and Linkle together that I've seen lol.

338b89b580c7e0e1121210909f435091 (1).jpg
546c6f5fd771db731cf5ff112999cf05.jpg
e772f27f8e2887ac05feefe542bbaac1.jpeg
fa5359ec5161c3b138c0da6bfa37750d.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn, Wang need to chill out, her hotness went up several notches!♡
Musou-Stars_12-01-16_002.jpg

Musou-Stars_12-01-16_004.jpg

Musou-Stars_12-01-16_006.jpg

IMG_20161201_170321.jpg

The other characters that interests me. The cat girl is too cute, PLUS she's basically a furry, I love animals hybrids!! Idk who the male furry animal hybrid guy is but I'll definitely be playing him, he looks so cool! I hope one of them could come to DOA one day. The last girl is definitely attractive , I'd use her in a heartbeat .

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD