Warriors All-Stars

Number 13

I don't know how many twin tail [those long ass tails not the short pigtails] KT characters are there? MR does have a good chance no BSing since she is easily popular enough for crossover shit like with Miku. DoA only has one rep currently too with just Kasumi [Hayabusa is Ninja Gaiden] while others have at least 2 now.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I read up on it and saw that its actually a crossovers outfit thing so its either Marie rose getting some one else's outfit or someone is getting her outfit.

KnacKrover

Look at that shadow people could guess that Marie will be (obvious) as playable:sarah:

Last edited:

Banana56

I hope Naotora makes it in

I think she has a good shot, either her or Gracia (or even both) will get in

We haven't had any of the original Warriors Orochi characters yet, Sanzang will probably make it
latest

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think she has a good shot, either her or Gracia (or even both) will get in

We haven't had any of the original Warriors Orochi characters yet, Sanzang will probably make it
latest
I'd be fine with those, also wouldn't mind lui shan, he's my favorite male in the DW series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Might be a no buy then since I think Kasumi and Marie rose are gonna be the sole DOA representatives unless they add her as DLC down the line Kasumi is already in and I like the new characters so I'll be getting it myself

Last edited:

Sotherius

I'm yet to see the appeal on musous to be honest, so i don't think ayane would make things different. But, if the game seems interesting in any way i'll see if i get it.

(the no ayane no buyane was a joke).

Argentus

I'm yet to see the appeal on musous to be honest, so i don't think ayane would make things different. But, if the game seems interesting in any way i'll see if i get it.

(the no ayane no buyane was a joke).

The appeal is raw action as you fight hordes of enemies as you meet objectives.

Same concept behind horde modes.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Might be a no buy then since I think Kasumi and Ryu and Marie rose are gonna be the sole DOA representatives unless they add her as DLC down the line Kasumi is already in and I like the new characters so I'll be getting it myself
Hayabusa is representing Ninja Gaiden his home IP actually, its very likely they'll add Momiji to assist him

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Same for me, his design is also less "busy" and more simplicit in comparison to the second guy, and he looks more composed

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD