Well its official Irene will never be playable

Dark-truth

Makes sense, I never took into account Eliot vs Gen Fu because I thought in DOA4 nothing was canon other than what happens in Helena's ending. Unless you were speaking about DOA5, then for sure Eliot is not more superior.

The story isn't very clear cut on Hayate vs Rig, but if I remember during the cut-scenes Hayate was panting out of breath barely standing Rig was smirking at him then he was captured. I guess to be fair it doesn't say who won or lost, but Rig looked fine to me. Kasumi shows up and defeats Rig. As far as Ayane in DOA, to clarify her getting raped I meant her continuous losing streak versus the undefeated Kasumi.

As far as the story goes I don't really care, my initial point was if there can be characters in DOA that're self taught professional fighters and defeat characters who were taught by masters then Irene could be playable. I'm not saying she needs to be in league with then the ninja's, that's ridiculous lol.
If you actually played the story instead of assuming something you see that Hayate won vs rig. and Hayate was panting if you look close you see that rig was panting too but they didn't focus on rig because those beams of light caught Hayate. Then Kasumi came and Kasumi came and tried to free Hayate and saw rig and fought him. Then he smirked and left and then Lisa came and freed Hayate and then they fought the phase 4 prototype which ended in a real "blast" and Lisa died. And I don't really think Irene should be playable because she's just a background character. If background characters become playable Ayame should become playable too not just irene.

I know, is that why i said that it would be crazy, kasumi having a role in ninja gaiden.
It would be amazing.

Radiance

Well anyways lol back on topic that unnecessary derailment went on long enough...

it would be cool if Irene makes it in DOA6, whether as a character or has some supporting role in the story. I've always liked her. Although as long as I still get to kick ass with my main and subs I'll be satisfied too. I can see her with a military combat type style similar to Vanessa in VF.

Dark-truth

Well anyways lol back on topic that unnecessary derailment went on long enough...

it would be cool if Irene makes it in DOA6, whether as a character or has some supporting role in the story. I've always liked her. Although as long as I still get to kick ass with my main and subs I'll be satisfied too. I can see her with a military combat type style similar to Vanessa in VF.
Basically a female leon

Radiance

Basically a female leon

I said she should have a military style and first thing that came to your mind was Leon lol

Not really; Sambo and close quarter combat are not the only martial arts used in the Military. In S.Korea hapkido is used, and navy seals use silat, krav maga, jiujutsu, etc. There's really a lot to choose from for a CIA agent. BTW VF Vanessa is also a military type character and she uses Vale Tudo (in the sambo family but play nothing alike.)

Last edited:

Dark-truth

I said she should have a military style and first thing that came to your mind was Leon lol

Not really; Sambo and close quarter combat are not the only martial arts used in the Military. In S.Korea hapkido is used, and navy seals use silat, krav maga, jiujutsu, etc. There's really a lot to choose from for a CIA agent. BTW VF Vanessa is also a military type character and she uses Vale Tudo (in the sambo family but play nothing alike.)
Well, Ok lol doa wasn't really original after Marie rose so yeah I wouldn't really have high hopes

Aven Kujo-Gin

Basically a female leon
53065054.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD