What do you want for NG4?

RJTM1991

Standard Donor
I've read that it's supposedly a Playstation exclusive, I hope it stays multiplatform. That's my one big hope.

It'd be great to play as all the ninjas though, even Jo, maybe have a multiplayer mode similar to Tomb Raider's with every character. Also add the original trilogy as unlockable easter eggs like they did before.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No platform decisions have been made on a game that hasn't even been confirmed in development. Don't believe the internet rumor mill unless it's backed by a ton of information. Platform rumors are generally just fanboy bait.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
the rumor comes from Team Ninja saying they were making a console exclusive game no word as to what it is yet though. though considering TN only has two major franchises its not strange to think one of them to be it.

man team ninja needs to look at DMC and see why fans go nuts over Vergil, his personily? as if, he's about as bland as they come. no people lose their shit over that high speed stylish iaido combat. we could pull in tons of sells from DMC fans if TN gave Ryu that style with their own twists to it.

Jacnob

-Stances to add more moves.
-All old weapons returning as well as a few new ones
-Better co-op
-campaign more akin to the first game.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hayashi saying NG4 is coming in the Yaiba development diary

Working on Ps4 Exclusive

Line up of Ninja Gaiden statues announced

Ryu statue releasing in the summer near E3

HL3 confirmed.

In all seriousness for the combat system I think it would be cool if you got a free execution move every X amount of combos landed. They also need to rework SoB if they plan in bringing it back. I would like free flow combat but I think that would make the shurikens useless.

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Team NINJA is NOT only working on NG4 and just saying that the game was coming doesn't mean it's beyond a design phase at this point. DoA and NG aren't the only things on the docket.

deiteu

To be fair, that one was announced in like 2004 and most of us forgot it even was being worked on.
True but Hayashi did say last year he's still working on it and he'll make an announcement about that later.

Also last year around the same time he said that he was going to make a PS4 game and create a soft engine skin thing with it, and that turned out to be DOA5LR which is also on Xbox.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Any post that Team Ninja's Ninja Gaiden page makes, the comments are always like this lmao

vQNGGPo.png

jeqz0G5.png

Brute

Standard Donor
I kept hitting the button they wanted me to press (SoB). But it got boring after 10 seconds so I started pressing the other ones.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
"Ninja Gaiden 4, open world 8 player co-op, 60 player pvp, 8 player trials co-op, open world sand box 30 player free roam, full customisation of personal ninja, all fighting styles from NG games an DoA, clans and leader boards, a fuk load of weapons, can choose gun cosmetics over kunais,no lack of enemies an difficulty, more enemies the better, no going backwards, free dlc (ya greedy bastards, you should make up for making us put up with the lack of content in NG3 and the stupid prices on DoA dlc.) no following Capcom, your woman free and a happy new year.
fuck you very much.
peace." - Warren Borne

NinjaRayMan

I'm starting to worry that there is not going to be A NG4. Haven't heard anything about it since a scant reference during a Yaiba video.
On the flip side, maybe they are just taking their time and making the most badass NG possible.
But it would be nice to see a screenshot, teaser trailer, confirmation that it is still being made....anything!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hey guys,

Tecmo said "their" studios are working on attack on titan. Does that mean a possibility that Team Ninja is working on it too? I hope not because I fear that will delay NG4 even further.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD