What DOA games have you played?

HajinMonSect

Dead or Alive (PS) still own it!
Dead or Alive 2 (dreamcast)
Dead or Alive 2 hardcore (ps2)
Dead or Alive Xtreme beach volleyball (xbox)
Dead or Alive ultimate 1&2 (xbox)
Dead or alive 5/U/LR (PS4)
Dead or alive xtreme 3 (ps4)

Never owned a rrod 360 nor a ds.

Gurimmjaw

Dead or alive 2
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive 5
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Aven Kujo-Gin

Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive 5
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

HajinMonSect

Is that game even still being sold? I'm trying to look for a copy just to add to my personal collection even if I wont be able to play it.

You probaby could find some copies om Amazon. I personally bought it digitally a long time. I was redownloading old psp games onto a pstv which is what brought it to my attention.

P2p1mbs

You probaby could find some copies om Amazon. I personally bought it digitally a long time. I was redownloading old psp games onto a pstv which is what brought it to my attention.

I only buy online when its used and the owner is a local so we can arrange a meetup so I can buy it from them directly. Thats how I got my copies of doa4, 3.1, and 2 ultimate (for some reason, the original owner of ultimate already sold his copy of 1 ultimate). I just checked online on some local resellers and no one seems to have a copy of paradise :(

HajinMonSect

Thats quite the hang up there. Not trusting? Dont like leaving an online trail? Well, anyway its a very old game so if you're just hoping to luck out and have someone nearby own it I wouldn't hold your breathe.

I can't think of any retailer that would still have psp games, especially one that didnt move that many copies. I guess you can keep checking Let Go or other online local garage sales.

deiteu

DOA2 (Dreamcast)
DOA3
DOAXBV
DOAU
DOA4
DOA5, Ultimate and Last Round all on 360. A few days ago I also got Last Round on Xbox One.

Kyo

Dead or Alive 2 (Dreamcast)
DOA2: Hardcore (PlayStation 2)
Dead or Alive 3 (Xbox)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball (Xbox)
Dead or Alive 4 (Xbox 360)
Dead or Alive 5 (PlayStation 3)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PlayStation 3)
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PlayStation 3)

Will be playing DOAX3:F and LR PS4 Ver. once I get a PS4 by the end of August.

Rubbish Radish

Order I've played them:

DOA2 Hardcore

DOA3 version 1 or whatever the NA version was

DOA2 Ultimate

DOA1 Ultimate

DOA Extreme Beach Volley Ball (No longer own)

DOA4 (No longer own, I had a lot of peeves with this one)

DOA Extreme 2 (Not as good as the first)

DOA Dimensions (No longer own, fun to have a handheld DOA but I prefer playing fighting games on TVs. Kind of collected dust)

DOA5 Vanilla (Sold to get Ultimate)

DOA5 Ultimate (Sold to get Last Round)

DOA5 Last Round

illninofan

Briefly played DOA Ultimate back in '06, but I wasn't paying attention or playing seriously, so I might as well have started last year with DOA5LR.

Derock

I played all of the DOA titles and have most of them, starting with the Dreamcast version of 2, US copy. Excluded the Xtreme spin-offs because I don't see the purpose of playing them. I didn't even knew that Itagaki pulled a "SF update" move at the time because I assumed all the domestic and international releases were the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD