Unlocking stages

WAZAAAAA

EDIT: I've made a tool to let anyone play any non-playable stage. You can download it from my constantly updated DOA5LR ToolBox here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5lr-toolbox.6559/

So I was playing around with stage unlocking and stuff, I wanted to make the story-only-crumbling-Lab playable. I'm using as a reference this list I found on SFxT Mods
Code:
1 - Scramble 1*
2 - Scramble 2*
3 - Fuel 1
4 - Fuel 2*
5 - Lab - closed capsules
6 - Lab - open capsules
7 - Lab destroyed - Alpha152 boss fight
8 - Flow 1
9 - Flow 2*
10 - Sanctuary*
11 - Home 1*
12 - Home 2
13 - Street 1*
14 - Street 2*
15 - The Show
16 - The Tiger Show
17 - Coming Soon
19 - Hotzone*
20 - The Ends of the Earth
22 - Depth
24 - Temple of the Dragon*
25 - Sakura*
26 - Fighting Entertainment
27 - Dojo
29 - Gym
30 - Dead or Alive
31 - Arrival
33 - Zack Island
34 - Forest
35 - Sky City Tokyo
36 - Desert
37 - Lost World
38 - Aircraft Carrier
39 - Lorelei 1
40 - Lorelei 2*
41 - Haunted Lorelei 1
42 - Haunted Lorelei 2*

So I tried number 21 and spawned in this place:
wCjH0nF.png

F2dwpt7.png

it clearly looks like "The Ends of the Earth" but it's not, is it some story mode place that I forgot about?

Last edited:

Sotherius

There is a place similar to this in the story mode, where fake kasumi meets bayman on the first story sequence that she is playable, the actual fight happens at the ends of the earth, but in the scene there is some big crates and such. I might be remembering wrong.

It is also strangely similar to the first area in a Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's edge stage...

WAZAAAAA

There is a place similar to this in the story mode, where fake kasumi meets bayman on the first story sequence that she is playable, the actual fight happens at the ends of the earth, but in the scene there is some big crates and such. I might be remembering wrong.
yup that was it, Story Timeline 12. OBSTACLES ty
W1R8qVU.png

oh it sounds like alien skills.
Can I have a chance to try it?
I can only handle CE with ready-made CT files..

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

oh it sounds like alien skills.
Can I have a chance to try it?
I can only handle CE with ready-made CT files..
thanks,so I should change the number before starting the match?
There you go I've made a decent enough CT for use with 1.09 http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlypgn6da6y4s71/DOA5LR_StageSelector_Ver.1.09.CT

How to use:
0. attach CE to the game process
1. tick the 2 checkboxes
2. change the "Stage" value to any number you want from 0 to 255
3. select any stage in game

By the way, stages 46~73 are from story mode, check these out!
LlGxAX3.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I will love everyone forever and will forever be the kindest human if that bar stage is available with breakables.

Speaking of which, you have a separate picture for that bar stage and outside DEPTH elevator area?

WAZAAAAA

I will love everyone forever and will forever be the kindest human if that bar stage is available with breakables.
I haven't found a single solid object yet, it's basically like playing Dojo everywhere.

Speaking of which, you have a separate picture for that bar stage and outside DEPTH elevator area?
Dude these story stages are so fucking big you have no idea. You should have a sightseeing trip of the stages yourself, DOA5LR is free on Steam, here are some of the Story ID's I have tested:
Code:
46 = Mila's bar 1
47 = Mila's bar 2
48 = Jann Lee/Leifang Train
49 = Helena's ship 1
50 = Mila's shower/closet
51 = Christie's bar
52 = Helena's ship 2
53 = Oil platform
54 = Helena's ship 3
55 = Helena's ship 4
56 = Kasumi's secret village
57 = Infiltrating Depth
58 = Christie's bar 2

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Me: "Can we play in a cool, atmospheric bar or on top an awesome yacht that you've already modeled in the game?"

KT: "No, but here's a big fucking square with a dumbass, skinless giant instead. Fuck you."

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Me: "Can we play in a cool, atmospheric bar or on top an awesome yacht that you've already modeled in the game?"

KT: "No, but here's a big fucking square with a dumbass, skinless giant instead with like 4 destructables. Here's 400 dollars of shitty costumes though, half of which are recolors and pallete swaps. You're going to buy it because you are our professional prison bitch. Fuck you in the ass and mouth with a turbo V6 powered chainsaw with 270 degree race cams"
Fixed for accuracy.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I didn't found a good thread to post that so I guess this thread is the most appropriate since it talk about stage :

Here is a complete new stage for DOA5LR that I've made recently :

Working in all mode with new extra meshes for Harry Palmer motions.
Informations and download link are in description.

Enjoy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD