What will be the first thing you do when playing 5U

What will be the first thing you do when playing 5U

• Total voters

Tenryuga

Change the characters themes to the ones I like. I'm gonna leave the forest level and some of the new levels alone though because the music on them is boss. Then I'ma break down Kasumi's changes and proceed to learn and play Ein for the first time ever against buds (DOA5 was my first DOA. Ein was a character I always thought was cool and wanted to main so it's nice that I'll be able to do that now.) :ein:

David Gregg

Change the characters themes to the ones I like. I'm gonna leave the forest level and some of the new levels alone though because the music on them is boss

Can you do that in ultimate? o_O On the vita you either pick character themes (which allowed you to choose a song for a character) or leave it on default stage themes (w/o the ability to change it).

Tenryuga

Can you do that in ultimate? :confused: On the vita you either pick character themes (which allowed you to choose a song for a character) or leave it on default stage themes (w/o the ability to change it).
I hope so. If not I'll be dissappointed that I have to sacrifice the music on forest for the greater good.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
No, you actually can change a character's theme individually. I changed Ayane and Sarah's to Repetition. And Akira's to Hayate's.

FatalxInnocence

Combo training with Rachel! and pressing every combination of buttons in the hopes of her having loose hair! x__x

Edit; Oh and changing themes.... Kasumi's DOA2 theme <3 seriously best song in the entire series... to me anyway! Loved Hitohira! =D

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Install the game, then redeem my pre-order codes.

Once I'm actually in the game, I'll likely change all of my options (Camera Type, Language, Hit Effect, controls, all that jazz), then I'll probably change the music. Don't want to go straight into the lab with shitty music.

Then I'll hit the lab with Leon for awhile before unlocking some of his costumes. Then do the same thing for Rachel and Bayman.

Saber

Change music. Top priority.

Then hit Training Mode for Hitomi, Kokoro, Kasumi, Sarah, Momiji, Rachel and Ein.

UpSideDownGRUNT

1. Set Options (music, voicesettings, game settings etc)
2. Tutorial, Command and Combo Training with my main 3 and casual characters (Ein, Hayabusa, Momiji, Hayate, Hitomi and Ayane)
3. Check out the new modes
4. Unlock all the costumes for my characters (listed above)
5. Finally, test out the netcode for both XBL and PSN (hopefully XBL is playable for me in 5U)

Argentus

Changing music like most people, then finding out how much Mila has been nerfed.
I'm iffy on saying shes "nerfed". Like everyone said she was nerfed before when in reality she was just tweaked ever so slightly.

So imma see how she was tweaked in ultimate.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD