What would you like to see in DOA6?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DLC would shine even more if this was a thing tbh. Imagine watching the climax of some dramatic fight scene with the characters involved wearing some silly Halloween costumes lol
That's why I love it xD in SFV its nice knowing I can get some sexy shots of Karin and Cammy and Vega since I can make them wear whatever I desire, DOA5LR could have done that actually since TN did it for that superhero DLC trailer xD but then again idk if it would even be useful since you can't screenshot or record story mode scenes unless you have pc(I have a mod on there where I can use any costumes/mods I want tho xD)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They block story mode scenes because of uncredited actors and spoilers. As if DOA's story is anything drastic to be noteworthy of immense shocking spoilers lol.

Depends on what they go with. If they block story mode again, then the reason above is probably why. Getting a capture card bypasses this though.

Leifasumi

It was this costume, it's like her current default but it was a wide flowing black coat rather than an ugly trench bag like she has now
View attachment 25451

And you'll probably be throwing hands since I don't see them using that as her default xD she has the costume in DOA5 but its basically like Ayane's and has fishnet side boob which they wouldn't use in DOA6. And it would be neat if you could choose costumes for story mode like SFV allows you to

She won't be able to fight wearing that lol.

They can always replace the fishnet with something else or she could wear something underneath perhaps! The fishnet side boob always looked unrealistic to me anyways.

KnacKrover

I want this to be new K.O. as an addition for DOA6 after they used fatal stunt finisher.... FYI...I'd prefer if TN would bring stage that it's has stairs as finisher 'cuz it's make looks way hilarious.
images (3).jpeg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want to this to be new K.O. as additional for DOA6 after they used fatal stunt finisher.... FYI...I'd prefer if TN would bring stage that it's has stairs as finisher 'cuz it's make look hilarious.
View attachment 25454
They should bring back that knocked out cold animation they had in DOA1 to DOA3 where the fighters just lay there if you hit them with a strong slow mo KO attack, that would be be boss af! XD
She won't be able to fight wearing that lol.

They can always replace the fishnet with something else or she could wear something underneath perhaps! The fishnet side boob always looked unrealistic to me anyways.
Yes she could xD I mean alot of the DOA girls fight in outfits that are on par to that of the coat with all the flowing cloth so that coat for Phase 4 isn't much of a stretch. I mean have you seen Helena in her DOA6 costume? That wouldn't be very practical to fight in at all xD

Kasumi-Phase-X

The things I would love to see in DOA6, and this is something I hope I can get My feedback inserted for the game especially for future DLC support.

Classic Costumes: What I would prefer to see whether they're defaults, unlockables, customization, or DLC is the whole "Everything is Back" where they include every single costume design within Team Ninja & Koei Tecmo past from DOA1-DOA5LR (plus some Xtreme swimsuits). From costumes we expect from previous titles that made multiple appearances to ones we ever saw again.

Costume Themes: This is something I tend to expand from New Costumes discussion, but in short is to expand certain costume themes that mainly just had one/same outfit design (Gym, Cheerleader, Bunny Swimsuits, KOF etc.) and give them similar treatment to certain Swimsuits, Contests, & Third-Party Costumes which each outfit is different whether their full clothed or skimpy designs.

Counter Command Training: This would be something where players can no longer having to hold panic or tries to guest what to hold, Counter Command Training where you're fighting against characters attack animation where you go through trails to hold certain attacks from basic (like command training), chain attacks, and combos.

Story Mode: I would want for them to do a mix from DOAD & DOA5 for Major Story Mode for the Main Characters (like Ninjas & DOATec vs MIST), and Character Story for Side Characters (like Jann Lee, Tina, Nyotengu etc.) & MIST Characters (Christie, Rig, Phase-4, & Raidou).

Extra Music Tracks: I still would want them to continue from past DOA music, I would love to see some that wasn't in DOA5 from Non-Returning Characters (like Tengu, Genra, Kasumi a, & Shiden), DOA++, DOA Remixs from DOAU (Ray House) & DOA4 (Crash Club).

Stages: Would love to see New Stages that are like previous title where they were like maps, along with some unique hazards, and hills/stairs (DOAU-DOAD).

Fantailler

A new training mode or option,String defense/Hold mastering.

I this mode you're against a Mokujin dummy randomly using strings of the whole cast.It could be score based granting you points each time you block properly, hold properly,throw punish or evade properly.Being hit lowers your score.You can choose different durations 5/10/15 minutes.Some visual cues could be added in easier difficulty or a popup above your character displaying the frame advantage.

This could be a cool way to practice while having fun and a goal for newcomers and veterans.

Or simply add three slots for recording with the option to play it randomly like VF5fs...Choosing the fighting style on the fly with a Mokujin.

Hold is an important mechanic in DOA and newcomers could be taught how to use it properly in defense taking advantage of gaps within strings and perfecting their ability to recognize different mixups/moves.Getting rid of that panic hold habit.

A cpu reaction "Random move/string" would also work triggering it after a blocked punch for example.

A simplified frame data option would be cool too displaying the advantage/disadvantage of a move.

Something like this with a color scheme :

vf5t5.jpg

Or better in real time also with a color scheme for advantage/disadvantage showing what you need without interrupting the flow of defense/offense :

arme30.png

Last edited:

Disco Inferno

First of all a Core Fighters edition, that's how I learned to play Ayane...:p

But this time they should let the player the four free characters he choose to play forever in his free version.
That would be really innovative...

delSai

First of all a Core Fighters edition, that's how I learned to play Ayane...:p

But this time they should let the player the four free characters he choose to play forever in his free version.
That would be really innovative...
People would just make multiple accounts to get the complete roster, i really don't think this would work. TN would still want to make money with their F2P version after all.

Pn33milan

I hope to see the same modes of DOA5, tag mode included. If they have to remove something, then i'd rather give away one among time attack or survival (the first one is basically a second arcade mode, while i've never been a fan of survival mode in general, even DOA's one).

I would like arcade endings back, just to give a reason to play that for everyone. But i know it's not easy to have them together with the cinematic story mode.

Mechanically i'm ok with what i'm seeing.
I would still try to make the gauge a little better and deeper.
I'd add some flashier animations for some characters' super moves.
Finally, i'd try to add more new stuff for some characters. I don't want them to play COMPLETELY different than doa5, but i'd also try to add something new to be implemented to their routines

xRELICXx

muh list (19 pages later kek):
1. cross-platform online
2. rollback netcode (GGPO)
3. make free step dodging evasive (like DOA3.1 or better)
4. free-to-play version (Core Fighters)
5. hitbox viewers (including the environment)
6. fix these old system bugs/issues
7. bring back Hayabusa handstand stance, break dance moves and 7P from DOA2U

Pretty much everything you mention here. I would also include a Clan System for online play.

belts

So to the people who keep trying to defend DOA6 and TN, acting like they aren't actually changing the fanservice or boob size... What do you have to say about this? Their boobs are clearly 1/3 their original size, if that...

DoA6-Tease-Init_08-05-18.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So to the people who keep trying to defend DOA6 and TN, acting like they aren't actually changing the fanservice or boob size... What do you have to say about this? Their boobs are clearly 1/3 their original size, if that...

DoA6-Tease-Init_08-05-18.jpg
giphy.gif

Oh god here we go again.
first of all that are zoomed out silhouettes, how can you say they shrinked the breasts when you even haven’t seen them in game. Seriously, log the fuck off with your stupidity, Jesus fucking Christ XD

Second of all even if their breasts are smaller, does it really matter? Most of the girls are Asian and Asians naturally don’t have big breats or ass. They already have above average bodies in DOA for Asian girls.

belts

It matters because they aren't just doing it for a new look, they are doing it to appease prude Nancy-boys. It's more than obvious.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD