What would you like to see in DOA6?

zoo

This. And special ones for certain character interactions would be nice too
literally always wanted this and is like my last huge request for the game
netherrealm raised the bar so high for fighter interactions

Bogetsu

I would like to see the Survival mode with a collector's sub-section, just as in DOA2U. However, this would have to be somehow related, in such a way that it could concern our general rankings and urge us to continue playing it, and not only leave it as simple and boring leaderboards.

latest

Dr PaC

literally always wanted this and is like my last huge request for the game
netherrealm raised the bar so high for fighter interactions
Yea they did. I2 and MKX were great. Well, MKX was. I didnt like the zoning of I2, but the story and the interactions are great

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they bring back some old quotes from old DOA games, one quote that I liked from Kasumi in DOA3 was a darker one where she says "Forgiveness is something you'll never know..." when she continues after a lost battle.

I also really feel like some tag outros and intros could function as more dynamic intros and outros for the characters, like I think for example Eliot and Ayane's tag victory pose could be a really good dynamic outro if Eliot wins against her.

It'll probably never happen but I would also love if they brung back this old prototype Kasumi hairstyle from DOA1 back!

Fotor_154554132746720.jpg

I think she would look really good with just wispy mid center parted bangs, it'd be a nice fresh alternative to go with her default shaggy hime cut ponytail

Dr PaC

I hope they bring back some old quotes from old DOA games, one quote that I liked from Kasumi in DOA3 was a darker one where she says "Forgiveness is something you'll never know..." when she continues after a lost battle.

I also really feel like some tag outros and intros could function as more dynamic intros and outros for the characters, like I think for example Eliot and Ayane's tag victory pose could be a really good dynamic outro if Eliot wins against her.

It'll probably never happen but I would also love if they brung back this old prototype Kasumi hairstyle from DOA1 back!

View attachment 26909

I think she would look really good with just wispy mid center parted bangs, it'd be a nice fresh alternative to go with her default shaggy hime cut ponytail
That would actually be a good look for Phase. Im hoping she looks more unique and starts owning her own look/style. That is a nice old school Kasumi skin tho

SaihateDYNAMO

That would actually be a good look for Phase. Im hoping she looks more unique and starts owning her own look/style. That is a nice old school Kasumi skin tho
Agreed, plus imo her torn up hood was never that cool, it seemed like it was trying TOO hard to be "evil/dark" so I never use it. It would have been really cool if they designed her based off of early Kasumi like that, especially considering how mean she looks in that picture, plus her basic moveset is essentially her DOA2 moveset anyways. That darker beta hairstyle plus the skintight suit she wears underneath the hood would be perfect as a default.

On the topic of P4 and old stuff, I kinda wish she would get some of Kasumi's DOA1 animations that were completely scrapped in DOA2, namely these
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For some reason i like that old spinny kick better. The second gif's move has a lot of startup but launched kinda high, so maybe she can get a flashier version of her air grab if you press :T: on hit at the right time? Just an idea lol

View attachment 26909

They should recycle the DOA4 and 5 intro and win poses and just give us more quotes in general, some random and some character specific. They're trippin balls if they think they can get away with 1 intro per character like in Dimensions!

Those pink and black prototype colors plus the weird DOA1 boxart Kasumi should be alternate colors, but I don't think TN remembers that DOA1 even exists, plus they haven't really made any super extravagant recolors in DOA6 , at least not so far.
36755-Dead_or_Alive_[U]-1.jpg

Did they ever mention why Kasumi had tan skin and white hair on this cover only? Plus can we get brunette Tina? And that Leifang hairstyle with an orange option like in the intro? DOA1 in general had some really neat stuff now that I think about it. There's a loooot of outfits and animations in there that I would love to see again.

I would like to see the Survival mode with a collector's sub-section, just as in DOA2U. However, this would have to be somehow related, in such a way that it could concern our general rankings and urge us to continue playing it, and not only leave it as simple and boring leaderboards.

latest
I think it would be cute if they make special rare items as unlockable accessories in DOA Central, like hats, jewelry and makeup. I kinda just want survival to mean something again, currently there is practically no reason for me to play it in DOA5 besides those easy-peasy achievements :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That would actually be good for phase tbh, idk why they didn't give her hairstyle before since it would definitely be a cool contrast to Kasumi if they had the same hair color but just different styling xD They should also give everyone access to any nee hairstyles they got in DLC in LR, like Kasumi had her hair loose with mini pigtails and ribbons and Marie Rose had low twintails in her casual outfit and then alot of girls had Chinese chignon buns in their mandarin dress dlc

Agreed, plus imo her torn up hood was never that cool, it seemed like it was trying TOO hard to be "evil/dark" so I never use it. It would have been really cool if they designed her based off of early Kasumi like that, especially considering how mean she looks in that picture, plus her basic moveset is essentially her DOA2 moveset anyways. That darker beta hairstyle plus the skintight suit she wears underneath the hood would be perfect as a default.

On the topic of P4 and old stuff, I kinda wish she would get some of Kasumi's DOA1 animations that were completely scrapped in DOA2, namely these
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For some reason i like that old spinny kick better. The second gif's move has a lot of startup but launched kinda high, so maybe she can get a flashier version of her air grab if you press :T: on hit at the right time? Just an idea lol

They should recycle the DOA4 and 5 intro and win poses and just give us more quotes in general, some random and some character specific. They're trippin balls if they think they can get away with 1 intro per character like in Dimensions!

Those pink and black prototype colors plus the weird DOA1 boxart Kasumi should be alternate colors, but I don't think TN remembers that DOA1 even exists, plus they haven't really made any super extravagant recolors in DOA6 , at least not so far.
36755-Dead_or_Alive_[U]-1.jpg

Did they ever mention why Kasumi had tan skin and white hair on this cover only? Plus can we get brunette Tina? And that Leifang hairstyle with an orange option like in the intro? DOA1 in general had some really neat stuff now that I think about it. There's a loooot of outfits and animations in there that I would love to see again.

I think it would be cute if they make special rare items as unlockable accessories in DOA Central, like hats, jewelry and makeup. I kinda just want survival to mean something again, currently there is practically no reason for me to play it in DOA5 besides those easy-peasy achievements :rolleyes:
I honestly don't mind the one intro and winpose thing if they're focusing on different game areas, but I would at least like 5-6 different quotes to circulate. I would also like secret quotes and such like maybe if someone wins with only a sliver of health or something

LetMeLiveClaire

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that all characters seem to only have one intro and one win pose? I miss the days even back In DOA4 when every character had a new intro for every 3 wins they had in a row which turned out to be like 5-6 different intros. DoA5 started the trend of less quotes maybe about 2-3 and then some characters got a new one in 5U. Anyways it’s something small but it does bother me wanted to see if anyone else share this. I want more beautiful animated poses.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that all characters seem to only have one intro and one win pose? I miss the days even back In DOA4 when every character had a new intro for every 3 wins they had in a row which turned out to be like 5-6 different intros. DoA5 started the trend of less quotes maybe about 2-3 and then some characters got a new one in 5U. Anyways it’s something small but it does bother me wanted to see if anyone else share this. I want more beautiful animated poses.
Tbh I don't mind. And let's be real, most of the characters from DOA2 to DOA4 all used the same intro(If you go back and watch arcade playthroughs you'll see it), the only thing was that they used different quotes in Arcade mode and they used a few different outros, and they had a great and a greatest one as well like you said.

I hope there's at least one more quote for mirror matches since its gonna be a bit lame if two Kasumis are fighting and they both flip in saying "In the name of Mugen Tenshin." XD and it would be nice if they had character specific poses, like Ayane one where she walks away in silence if she beats Hayate

LetMeLiveClaire

Tbh I don't mind. And let's be real, most of the characters from DOA2 to DOA4 all used the same intro(If you go back and watch arcade playthroughs you'll see it), the only thing was that they used different quotes in Arcade mode and they used a few different outros, and they had a great and a greatest one as well like you said.

I hope there's at least one more quote for mirror matches since its gonna be a bit lame if two Kasumis are fighting and they both flip in saying "In the name of Mugen Tenshin." XD and it would be nice if they had character specific poses, like Ayane one where she walks away in silence if she beats Hayate

I actually should’ve made two points because while yes I want new poses I’m fine with just different quotes utilizing the same poses just like doa4 did. because yeah in the game it was the same intro every time but they had like 5-6 different things they said especially depending on win streak haha.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The game isn’t even out yet....

juliusxcix

This is relevant how? I didn’t state it as fact hence why I put seem in the beginning. I’m hopeful things can change. It won’t be a distaster if it’s not the case. But this is something I’d like to see so that’s why I mentioned it. Regardless of it bothering me or not.
i think its just the content they wanna share in the build. they might include spoilers when fighting specific matchups.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
This is relevant how? I didn’t state it as fact hence why I put seem in the beginning. I’m hopeful things can change. It won’t be a distaster if it’s not the case. But this is something I’d like to see so that’s why I mentioned it. Regardless of it bothering me or not.
I think we ALL would like to see multiple poses
BB59854E-EAB3-444D-8E6C-68CA5F412CFA.jpeg

Last edited:

LetMeLiveClaire

Seriously? The game comes out in two months. I'm sure there are multiple intros, they're just focused on presenting more important things (gameplay, balancing, polishing). You just need to be patient and chill out (not saying names).
It’s actually ironic because I’ve lurked wanting to ask about this and the day I do I just noticed that someone mentioned it before me haha. The one day when I don’t read recent posts. Oh well :p

Addictrian

I still hope that they Improve the Male Models till the Launch of the Game. And i really hope that there will be a Costume Contasts again. I really want to see every Costume and Design the Fans made come to Life inGame.

I really wish they would spend more love with the modelling of the male Cast and Costumes ,too.
( I mean they look good the whole Game does -but looking at some Body Parts kinda makes me - yeah theres missing something -
A Male Breast could look a bit bigger as copmpared to a thinner Guy.
The Nipples of it could be sharper and more visual.
Diego in his Jeans could have a rounder and defined Ass and a more visualized bulge . ) - they do it for the Female Cast, so i really wanna see that.

There is SF V wich does this really good and give the Male Cast a more Muscular and toned Body and Visualy difference between the Males .I love it- The same happens with the Private Parts. It just looks real and good =) And Sexy =)

I think im gonna start a Company and make my own Fighting Game with Males that have Bulges and rounder Assets :p
And as Much great Costumes as the Female Cast.

I also wonder if there will be A Fight Money Ingame Option and Stuff to acieve after playing through Survival or Arcade Mode for Example .

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD