What would you like to see in DOA6?

Architect

Since DOA already captures fight data, I'd like the ability to look at post-fight data like Successful Hit/Counter/Block percentages for each player on that fight.

Also, the ability to assign each Character a preferred English or Japanese VA. Of course this won't apply to Story Mode.

Jerk

Frankly, I kind of wish there were competitive tourney costumes for the characters. Like when the the game was exclusive to xbox and the included xbox themed suits. This time we could get xbox, ps4, official themed releases for the esports scene.
Maybe they could even crank out some official esports team variants. Seen that with Gears of War. They are only paid DLC but competitors and fans alike can show their support.
Just an idea.

tiptoes777

Make BREAK TAG COMBOS assuming tag is going to be included. It definitely needs to be included that was so fun to play with friends online.
t4.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

TOBMAST3R

Look at all the beautiful stages in Virtua Fighter 4 from 2002! While I prefer the DOA ones from the past, some of these show exactly what LOVE and PASSION means, when you create stages. Full of life, animations and atmosphere. I miss this so much!! (I want Team Ninja to be that creative again, like when they made the good stages back then)

P2p1mbs

Something else I realized I want; in Tekken or VF5, when going thru a character's move list, demoing the move showed not just the move done right but also the timing of button presses so you can better understand the timing and do difficult moves. 6 should really copy that rather than just showing the completed move and expect us to get the difficult moves on our own (like Hayate's raijin throw). Even simple moves can be difficult to do due to strict timing

Addictrian

Look at all the beautiful stages in Virtua Fighter 4 from 2002! While I prefer the DOA ones from the past, some of these show exactly what LOVE and PASSION means, when you create stages. Full of life, animations and atmosphere. I miss this so much!! (I want Team Ninja to be that creative again, like when they made the good stages back then)
And the beautiful Clothes Animation ,too =) Really hope Virtua Fighter vs Dead or Alive will come in the Future =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD