What would you like to see in DOA6?

Sotherius

Actually, i'm going on an opposite direction here, i don't want the super long dialogue filled intros that we have in MKX or Injustice 2.

Yeah, they're super cool, but people will just skip over them, instead, i think that something special can be made and be short in a way that people won't skip.

Something like this:

Simple, fast, effective.

What else do i want in DOA 6?

Lobbies should make as much matches as possible at the same time, let's say, a lobby with 8 people would have 4 matches going on at the same time, better than just 2 playing and the other watching.

Improved netcode of course.

Rock/Metal themed costumes like in DOA 2 U.

Big story summary in a menu stating what is and what is not canon to the doa series.

CrimsonRex

Marie Rose & Honoka are profitable so no way in heck are they not making it in

Leon, Gen Fu, Ein, & Raidou are those you’ll have to worry for getting cut

Marie Rose and Honoka are profitable but hold no true relevance to the story. Raidou does, but he isn't profitable. That saddens me. For Ein, why not just give Ein's moveset to Hitomi's father? The dude is jacked and large, and DOA needs more large buff men!

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I honestly think that if Hitomi's father is soo good at karate, he should at least appear once.

He appeared in DOA3 in all of his BAMF glory.

latest

Raidou should watch out for him.

TOBMAST3R

I wanna see a lot of NEW stages but if there's time and space for stages from the past, here is a list:

★ Seaside Market DOA4
★ Koku An (all versions) DOA2/DOA2U
★ Kyoto in Bloom DOA4 (day/night)
★ Freedom Survivor DOAD
★ Demon Church DOA2U
★ Snow DOA3 or White Storm DOA2U
★ Ray House DOA2U
★ Whitewater Valley
★ Aerial Garden (it's probably coming)

I made a tweet on Twitter for this - in case you wanna retweet it :D
https://twitter.com/PrinzOrion/status/1020222054560419850

WAZAAAAA

muh list (19 pages later kek):
1. cross-platform online
2. rollback netcode (GGPO)
3. make free step dodging evasive (like DOA3.1 or better)
4. free-to-play version (Core Fighters)
5. hitbox viewers (including the environment)
6. fix these old system bugs/issues
7. bring back Hayabusa handstand stance, break dance moves and 7P from DOA2U

Last edited:

Fantailler

But Ein is already kyokusin. .-.

I know that's why i ask for it, but he needs some...well a lot of rework imho. It didn't age well.He's too "Light" not enough "anchored" to the ground.

In kyokushin the fighter is like a fortress,huddled and striking hard.

Ein strikes hard for sure but he's lacking that kind of intimidating "proximity" especially his kicks.When Jean strikes,you feel that he wants to break you with a single blow.That's how you easily recognize Kyokushin.

Takuma in Kof XIII translates it too.

Id' like Ein's 46p to be a sitdown Stun like Leon's 33p.

Last edited:

Fantailler

46P is good BECAUSE it send you flying... And Hayabusa is still using DOA1 animations so they won't redo them.

Don't know why i said 46P,236P i meant...Yeah and Ein is still using DOA2 animations...That's exactly my point...It seems overdue.

Some characters feel dated.What's wrong about refining your game ?Especially in the visual department ?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Nah we don't need redone animations (Unless a certain attack looks janky to begin with. By all means fix that shit), we just need new strings and moves.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just want the old format of the story mode please. Both DOA 5 and Tekken 7 tried to copy MK9's format and failed miserably.
Tekken 7 and DOA5 didnt copy MK9 XD MK9 did a story format spanning the first 3 major game entries, Tekken 7 had a few flashbacks but that was it and DOA5 didn't do that either, Dimensions did tho. DOA5 just had a really disorganized story and they failed trying to make it sense of the plot by changing characters.

Speaking of story I hope they get rid of Phase 4's current default costume and give her the coat she wears in story mode since its way better, her current one is ugly and not really flattering

Leifasumi

Tekken 7 and DOA5 didnt copy MK9 XD MK9 did a story format spanning the first 3 major game entries, Tekken 7 had a few flashbacks but that was it and DOA5 didn't do that either, Dimensions did tho. DOA5 just had a really disorganized story and they failed trying to make it sense of the plot by changing characters.

Speaking of story I hope they get rid of Phase 4's current default costume and give her the coat she wears in story mode since its way better, her current one is ugly and not really flattering

I didn't mean necessarily playing the story of the old game, I meant playing all the characters in one boring story mode in an order! Ok sorry Dimensions copied it instead lol but DOA5 used the same method in DOAD which imo doesn't work for fighting games at all.
I miss picking my favourite costume to play the story mode and see my character wearing it during the cutscenes. DOA5 story mode doesn't have any replay value and I haven't touched it since DOA5 vanilla came out. Bringing the old format is a must and there is a reason why every game that tried to copy MK9 failed (story mode wise). I was so excited for T7 only to see all the characters being treated as a joke (minus the Mishima's and few others) and it wasn't even funny, it was cringy as heel (Remember Bob's ending for example? or Eddy and Lucky's?). I don't even remember what Phase 4's story mode costume was lol and NO she better have the one in my avatar as her default or we are throwing hands lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I didn't mean necessarily playing the story of the old game, I meant playing all the characters in one boring story mode in an order! Ok sorry Dimensions copied it instead lol but DOA5 used the same method in DOAD which imo doesn't work for fighting games at all.
I miss picking my favourite costume to play the story mode and see my character wearing it during the cutscenes. DOA5 story mode doesn't have any replay value and I haven't touched it since DOA5 vanilla came out. Bringing the old format is a must and there is a reason why every game that tried to copy MK9 failed (story mode wise). I was so excited for T7 only to see all the characters being treated as a joke (minus the Mishima's and few others) and it wasn't even funny, it was cringy as heel (Remember Bob's ending for example? or Eddy and Lucky's?). I don't even remember what Phase 4's story mode costume was lol and NO she better have the one in my avatar as her default or we are throwing hands lol
It was this costume, it's like her current default but it was a wide flowing black coat rather than an ugly trench bag like she has now
Screenshot_2018-07-29-12-19-55.png

And you'll probably be throwing hands since I don't see them using that as her default xD she has the costume in DOA5 but its basically like Ayane's and has fishnet side boob which they wouldn't use in DOA6. And it would be neat if you could choose costumes for story mode like SFV allows you to

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD