What would you like to see in DOA6?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They had something like that in DOA4 where you could choose different angles I think, I wouldn't mind a speed setting since it'd make it easier to take pics of poses that are hard to catch like Kasumi's 1P and her 236P one. A poser/viewer mode like SC6 has in character creation would be cool too where you can also change time of day and their face expression and such

Atahotaku

They had something like that in DOA4 where you could choose different angles I think, I wouldn't mind a speed setting since it'd make it easier to take pics of poses that are hard to catch like Kasumi's 1P and her 236P one. A poser/viewer mode like SC6 has in character creation would be cool too where you can also change time of day and their face expression and such
Something as Dimensions statues/trophies would be great

human013

Or if you want it step it up a notch you can have a figure mode like in GG.
CtmdUhZUEAAAvCs.jpg

P2p1mbs

i want them to allow us to use spotify while playing. launching doa5lr on ps4 killed spotify so quick and i never understood why. i wanna bop to red velvet while mopping up the bad ayanes ):

Why not just use it from a different device?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Right now, if the sidestep function will remain as good as it appeared at EVO '18, what I'd primarily want is the removal of the ability to move at R1F (coupled with neutral starting positions, i.e. no dangerzone rape for player 2 immediately). Also, better tech jumping ability where low sweeps DON'T swat people out of the air... Ever.

SaihateDYNAMO

The spotify thing could also mean if you want to use it as replacement for the game's BGM. You'll still be able to hear voices and sound effects but the music will be replaced, so essentially your own custom playlist. I think some games used to do that back on the 360.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Good luck w/ the Spotify thing. I doubt that will happen.

what I'd primarily want is the removal of the ability to move at R1F (coupled with neutral starting positions, i.e. no dangerzone rape for player 2 immediately).
I'm sure a lot of people wanted that since DOA5. But I doubt TN will accept this proposition xD

Addictrian

Hey Everyone =)
I really really like to see All the Stages from the last DOA Games ,Every Single of it . With all the crazy Interactions . In DoA 5 it was missing the Stages are not that good like in Doa 2,3,4.
You really had the Feeling while playing that everything is possible.

I also like to see better Hair and Clothe simulations like in the older Games . It seems to me that it looks more realistic. Hitmis and Tinas Hair flow more natural and was thicker =) . Just looks better.
The same with the clothing for the GUys . The Jackets are moving realistic and are not stiff hanging at the Body ( like Zacks Suit for Example)

I also wish to see a Galery Mode with all Endings Videos from past Games.
Plus a Offline Tournament Mode to play through and Unlock Items Costumes =) InGame.

And yeah we are talking about Dead or Alive so yes , pls define the Male Bodys of Doa 6 more sexy . A little bit more Love with more Muscles ,rounder Asses and bigger Bulges =) Sounds ridicilous but i think its very asthetic and realistic .

:)

Addictrian

Uups im sorry .I forgot to say that if there are going to be paid DLC Characters ,pls include them into Story Mode with their own Cutscenes and Endings.

Also i like to have the Option to use every Costume in the Story Mode, like in DoA 2 or all other Games accept 5. I want o see them in the Cutscenes ,back than it was a pleasure.

Cheers =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD