Who are you hyped for in LR?

Who are you mostly hyped for?

• Total voters

FatalxInnocence

It's because the people who don't want to accept her, complain and voice their opinions while those who do accept her are content with her addition and have little/nothing to say

Yep. And it's the same people spreading the hate mind you. Literally every thread I go in involving her it's the same 4-5 people moaning and groaning about her. Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here like "Mmmhmm. I am so maining this girl" ~ Honoka hype! =D

I'm hyped for everything new here. Mainly for Rachel's new style, because she feels more complete with her loose hair. I can't wait to use her default outfit with it. =)

YES! I'm gonna be rocking loose hair Rachel on her pop idol costume! and her fiend halloween costume! =D

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
More haters makes you greater I guess lol :)

Haters made Bankotsubo's trolling that much sweeter in DOA4.

Tengu-Haters gonna hate.gif

Me want Kasumi

I am actually mainly hyped for Honoka. I originally wasn't going to get the game but she appealed to me a lot as she is cute and looks fun to play as. Not to mention I love playing as moe girls so she fits right up my ally.

Can't wait to play as her and team her up with Marie Rose. :)

Banana56

Yep. And it's the same people spreading the hate mind you. Literally every thread I go in involving her it's the same 4-5 people moaning and groaning about her. Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here like "Mmmhmm. I am so maining this girl" ~ Honoka hype!!

Where is the lie in this?

31gma

Kasumi, now that the teleportation inputs will be easier and more practical for a newbie like me :p

Number 13

Hyped for Ein and his workable buff changelog. Not surprised Honoka is beating Raidou in this poll even on this site. Both have boring mimic playstyles, but Honoka is a schoolgirl with big tits and that has wider appeal then robo ninja rapist grey with more grey. Doesn't help that Raidou wasn't popular to begin with. Maybe popular at the bottom of the barrel when your competing with memorable characters such as Genra, Shiden, Irene, Kokoro's mum, or Zack's GF.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD