Who will be cut in DOA6?

P2p1mbs

Not sure about Naotora, if a guest is popular enough they can always be added again

You are always in denial about her coming back aren't you :rolleyes:. Just accept it, she WILL NOT COME BACK. We all know the only reason she was even added to the game was because KT made TN add her in.

Tho out of all the guests aside from Momiji & Rachel she probably has the best chance of coming back since they own the rights to her unlike Mai and the VF's.

Momiji and Rachel are part of the DOA and NG shared universes, this means they are TN girls unlike :naotora:, doesnt that mean they dont count as guests? I have made this argument many times and I honestly dont get why some consider them as guests.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is Naotora popular? Like no tea no shade no pink lemonade I have no clue since they haven't done a popularity poll with her in it but her reception didn't seem that good and not too many people use her from my experience online.

Tho out of all the guests aside from Momiji & Rachel she probably has the best chance of coming back since they own the rights to her unlike Mai and the VF's. If she does hopefully they'll expand her moveset and make it better.
She may not be popular on FSD due to most hating her personality and moveset but actually quite a lot of people use and have bought her, she's in a lot of YT videos and she's mainly aimed at Japan plus she was a fan favorite from SW, so I'm sure she's popular enough, plus TN has her in regular DLC circulation, and KT will likely ask TN to add her again to promote the SW series

Plus she's a skillgate character and those sell well regardless of who it is, she probably has sold just a bit less than Mai actually, Mai is more iconic but she has less outfits to start with, no Japanese voice and her learning curve is much steeper than Naotora, those can be factors in how well a character sells

Moveset wise I say she doesn't need many new moves, I feel she's fine the way she is. All I want is:

:P::3::K:(her jab with her 3K kick)
:P::6::P:( her P plus her 3P
:7::K:(lets her do the third hit of her KKKKKKKK string and all the follow ups from that point
:1::K::K:/:1::K::2::K:(lets her do the third and fourth attacks from PP2K
Replace KKKK6K with KKKK6P(based from the 66P command) or just add it as another follow up

Make 236KK safe since there's no delay allowed and she's at a disadvantage regardless if it hits or is stagger escaped, plus it's two mid kicks, the opponent shouldn't be hit by it

Improve the input feel and ease of :6::6::P:

Last edited:

Chapstick

Momiji and Rachel are part of the DOA and NG shared universes, this means they are TN girls unlike :naotora:, doesnt that mean they dont count as guests? I have made this argument many times and I honestly dont get why some consider them as guests.
imo they're guests because they originated in a different series that isn't a fighting game. Ryu's questionable since he came from the NES games but his reboot self originated in DOA and has been in every single game with a role in the story.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD