Worst Costumes/Outfits

Brute

Standard Donor
On the topic of Zack's alien suit...
21697.jpg

Dutch Samurai

Well, he does have to be kinda ninja-like in giving presents to the little children...

Well you do have a point. Sneaking unseen and stealthily leaving packages for his targets. Santa Claus as a ninja I can kinda see... But Ryu as Santa? Kinda a stretch.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Helena can literally wear anything and make it look elegant, except this.
tumblr_mq6dkfzD0Y1rr7kngo1_1280.jpg

and this costume should just stay in DOAX2
tumblr_mpl4h0XrBY1s3cklho1_1280.jpg

Rawbietussin

Speaking of Helena, I never liked her new DOATEC cop outfit.. If it's meant to match Christie's cop outfit for tag then I'm sorry but it's not elegant enough and no black lace to the cleavage is gonna fix that ill-fitting costume either. Also....

Her "Lost Tourist" outfit...
HelenaDOAUC9.jpg

^ While this may have a potential to be another casual costume for her aside from her white blouse and slacks, the socks + sandals combo just ruined it for me... I don't know if you get the same vibe but she looks like a tourist who forgot her shoes at a hotel when she checked out lol.

If they plan to push this outfit for 5U, I wanted the sandals changed into brown leather loafers or brogue shoes or remove the socks.

Rawbietussin

Helena can literally wear anything and make it look elegant, except this.
tumblr_mq6dkfzD0Y1rr7kngo1_1280.jpg

and this costume should just stay in DOAX2
tumblr_mpl4h0XrBY1s3cklho1_1280.jpg

She's more of lace person than leather but I do love the long gloves in her idol costume though.

While I do want to agree on the seashells to stay on DOAX spinoffs but I remember her being one of the mature girls who are in-line with Tina, Lisa and Christie and this costume, while hideous to most but for me, this costume justifies her place and why she should never be considered as one of the cutesy airheaded loli girls.

David Gregg

I must be the only person preordering from amazon. lol. Everyone wants the bad girl outfits but I've been waiting for Mila and Lei Fang to have outfits like these for a while now.

DOA5U_groupD_TeamO_all.jpg

Does anyone know if you you'll be able to change hair/ remove hat with these outfits?

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I must be the only person preordering from amazon. lol. Everyone wants the bad girl outfits but I've been waiting for Mila and Lei Fang to have outfits like these for a while now.

DOA5U_groupD_TeamO_all.jpg

Does anyone know if you you'll be able to change hair/ remove hat with these outfits?
I'm sure no one knows at this point, but i don't see why you wouldn't be able too.

Tenryuga

The worst outfits I have ever seen are Hitomi and Zacks clown outfits (all of Zacks outfits in general blow. I feel sorry for you guys.) and Ein's bondage slave outfit. There is nothing you can say to me to convince me that someone out there other than a fangirl actually said "Give Ein this outfit!"

Blazeincarnated

The worst outfits I have ever seen are Hitomi and Zacks clown outfits (all of Zacks outfits in general blow. I feel sorry for you guys.) and Ein's bondage slave outfit. There is nothing you can say to me to convince me that someone out there other than a fangirl actually said "Give Ein this outfit!"
They play the hell out of Zack, he has the best costumes to make the entire game stand out, even my friend said it and he casually plays fighting games. It is so fucking retarded.

X51

I can post those I really like:
BTW, is there a spoiler tag or something in this forum.

Akira_-_Costume_01.jpg

ALBUMMM12B3744006028097.jpg

Bass_-_Costume_01.jpg

Bayman_-_Costume_03.jpg

Brad_Wong_-_Costume_03.jpg

DOA5_Brad_Costume_6.jpg

Christie_-_Costume_05.jpg

ALBUMFL22M3653006028120.jpg

Gen_Fu_-_Costume_01.jpg

Hayate_-_Costume_04.jpg

ALBUMMM11C5230006028108.jpg

Hitomi_-_Costume_02.jpg

Hitomi_-_Costume_03.jpg

DOA5_Jann_Costume_3.jpg

DOA5_Jann_Costume_6.jpg

Kasumi_-_Costume_02.jpg

Kasumi_-_Costume_03.jpg

ALBUMMM11C4007006028101.jpg

Lisa_-_Costume_06.jpg

Leifang_-_Costume_04.jpg

Leifang_-_DLC_03.jpg

ALBUMMM11C2411006028096.jpg

ALBUMMM11C2642006028106.jpg

Rig_-_DLC_01.jpg

Sarah_-_DLC_02.jpg

Tina_-_Costume_02.jpg

Tina_-_Costume_03.jpg

Zack_-_Costume_02.jpg

The rest are ok, are ugly as hell or are for fanservice and distraction...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD