Worst Costumes/Outfits

Xhominid The Demon Within

I sadly don't have any pictures and I can't remember the outfits past DOA5 that well, so I'll mainly describe the ones I hate the most:

Ayane's...beanie cap/shirt dress combo in all of it's forms
I don't have a problem with Ayane having a casual set...the problem is that she looks like absolute shit wearing it. If the shirt was longer and she had actual pants/skirt you can see, it would fit her far better.

Hitomi's Clown Outfit
...I don't know why...

Tina's casual outfit.
It's not because she has that outfit, just like Ayane's, it tries too hard to be urban and pretty much fails massively. It's mainly the beanie though.

Momiji's White Ninja Outfit
It's just fucking bland...that's it.

Kasumi's...Blue Dress...thing
It looks to be a random mix of a kimono and a skirt, but I despise seeing this outfit, I hate the fact that both Momiji and Kasumi wears this in NG3: RE, it just looks like shit and speaking of that

Kokoro's version of the above
It looks like she's trying to sell fish...what's that gotta do with anyone Kokoro aims for?

Hayate's starter outfit
It's just bland. While Ryu has his new signature outfit and Kasumi has her Hayabusa-esque armor and Ayane has a nice shinobi suit that while I'm not too fond of, it's still nice for her. Hayate's...just feels nothing like what I thought he would wear.

Seems like you got a big hatred towards beanie caps, Xhominid. XD

Yes I do...atleast with women wearing them. Men wearing them mainly makes sense due to the fact most men don't have long hair and mainly use them to hide their heads.

Women honestly have no reason to wear them, especially if they have long hair as it makes them seem balding...

Rawbietussin

Yes I do...atleast with women wearing them. Men wearing them mainly makes sense due to the fact most men don't have long hair and mainly use them to hide their heads.

Women honestly have no reason to wear them, especially if they have long hair as it makes them seem balding...

I'm not much of a beanie wearer myself but that's because my hair is thick and that it becomes stuffy when wearing hats. At most, I prefer berets or newsboy caps even if I rarely wear them.

Ayane and Tina's beanie caps are ill-fitting but I say Tina's costume is passable without the cap. I always thought she looks much better in a pair of pants that in leotards.

KingGhidorah

So far my list is as follows:

Hitomi: Clown outfit.

Bayman: Scubba diver outfit.

Bass: Brokeback Mountain cowboy outfit.

Leifang: Circus outfit (The one she wears in the trailer of 5.)

Ryu: Blue outfit.

Kasumi: Light pink Sunday dress with cherry blossom designs on the skirt, a brown hat with a tied light blue ribbon, and sandals. (C6 in 5.)

Ein: Silk long-sleeved shirt, brown jeans, sliver necklace with blue pendant outfit.

Ayane: Nineteenth costume from Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate: Denim overall.

I'm not much of a beanie wearer myself but that's because my hair is thick and that it becomes stuffy when wearing hats. At most, I prefer berets or newsboy caps even if I rarely wear them.

Ayane and Tina's beanie caps are ill-fitting but I say Tina's costume is passable without the cap. I always thought she looks much better in a pair of pants that in leotards.
Mainly. I think her costume is good but it's mainly that beanie I hate, while I think the outfit should be a bit more southern, but otherwise, it's mainly the beanie.

Chapstick

Kasumi's...Blue Dress...thing
It looks to be a random mix of a kimono and a skirt, but I despise seeing this outfit, I hate the fact that both Momiji and Kasumi wears this in NG3: RE, it just looks like shit and speaking of that
It's a kimono with the sleeves tied so she can be more mobile and fight better in it. Kokoro can deal with the sleeves with her default kimono because she doesn't do flips and all that. Also it doesn't look anything like Momiji's indigo happi other than it's blue. Kokoro's looks very similar to Momiji's though.

Rawbietussin

Mainly. I think her costume is good but it's mainly that beanie I hate, while I think the outfit should be a bit more southern, but otherwise, it's mainly the beanie.

I think it was suppose to embody the biker chick stereotype than something southern which she previously had with this outfit from 2/2U:

TinaDOAUC2.jpg

It's a kimono with the sleeves tied so she can be more mobile and fight better in it. Kokoro can deal with the sleeves with her default kimono because she doesn't do flips and all that. Also it doesn't look anything like Momiji's indigo happi other than it's blue. Kokoro's looks very similar to Momiji's though.

Yeah, I screwed up because I couldn't tell what it was since it had a far shorter skirt than most Kimono I've seen. And Kokoro's version still doesn't stop her from looking like she sells fish in my eyes and I can't tell which version's Momiji's looked the most similar to, so I just said both to be safe.

I think it was suppose to embody the biker chick stereotype than something southern which she previously had with this outfit from 2/2U:

TinaDOAUC2.jpg

Yeah, I like that costume far more than the DOA5-U version we have now. It looks more tied to her roots than the one we have now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD