You all need to make sure you understand what is going on before asking Team Ninja for nerfs/buffs.

shinryu

You guys realize Mila's 3f+k will actually crush high and mid attacks when she's at a disadvantage right? I cant remember how much disadvantage is needed, but Jeffcore does it to me all the time. Making that move guard break while having it also being able to crush and guarantees a ground throw/force tech would just be asinine.

Wait, what? 3f+k, the forward flip kick, crushes high and mid? The fuck? That's bizarre.

Making 3f+k a guard break would be fucking insane. Maybe 9p could guard break if she really needed another one, but I kind of think 7k charge, 66p and 66k are pretty goddamn good. Hell, Tina should have a good mid guard break but hers only works if you're spaced just exactly right and even then you basically get your choice of 6p or p. 66k you just kind of do whenever, oh hey, +3. I know she's BT but her BT moves aren't that slow. You should still be able to use p or BT 4k most of the time if I remember correctly. 66p is the same thing except if you're at a wall it's a direct trip to fuckedville. So, no.

If anything, Mila would benefit from more damage on throws (I don't think going up to 45 or 50 damage on 214f+p would be out of the question) and a decent pseudo force tech. 3f+k doesn't cut it for that, it's hardly a pseudo force tech if you end up at even. I'd rather p+k to mount but if I had to ask for a better option that'd be it cause her low juggles suck. Or just let p+k get a mount from lower juggles.

Raansu

Wait, what? 3f+k, the forward flip kick, crushes high and mid? The fuck? That's bizarre.

You'd have to ask Jeffcore. She has to be like -10 or some crazy crap for it to work, but he stuffs me with it mid string all the damn time.

You'd have to ask Jeffcore. She has to be like -10 or some crazy crap for it to work, but he stuffs me with it mid string all the damn time.

From what I understand that move depending on the frame of it's animation, can crush Highs, Mids, and Lows. It has multiple uses when you try to attack with it. However, if timed correctly you can knock her out of it, and punish it with a full juggle.

I tend to punish it with Hitomi with pp4ppp. While she is still in the air.

HiguraShiki

From what I understand that move depending on the frame of it's animation, can crush Highs, Mids, and Lows. It has multiple uses when you try to attack with it. However, if timed correctly you can knock her out of it, and punish it with a full juggle.

I tend to punish it with Hitomi with pp4ppp. While she is still in the air.
No you dont... you usually just block it, then I'm fucked.

Why punish it like that if you can just block it, it gives you a better advantage anyways.

Because if I notice it, or predict it's coming I can get a guaranteed 51-61 damage that you can't hold. It's safer to block but Mila's 3 H+K is only -4 meaning that it's not punishable by any move in the game on block. You just won't be able to attack before I can move.

HiguraShiki

Because if I notice it, or predict it's coming I can get a guaranteed 51-61 damage that you can't hold. It's safer to block but Mila's 3 H+K is only -4 meaning that it's not punishable by any move in the game on block. You just won't be able to attack before I can move.
You have to be either a monster or lucky as hell to actually do that on reaction, there is literally no reason why anyone should even attempts that unless they are going to win for certain.

You have to be either a monster or lucky as hell to actually do that on reaction, there is literally no reason why anyone should even attempts that unless they are going to win for certain.

That is why I usually just block it, however if I'm "looking for it" it is possible for me to do it on reaction. The moment her feet leave the ground only one move clicks off in my head and that is her 3 H+K Though it might be smarter to hold it now that I think about it lol

HiguraShiki

That is why I usually just block it, however if I'm "looking for it" it is possible for me to do it on reaction. The moment her feet leave the ground only one move clicks off in my head and that is her 3 H+K Though it might be smarter to hold it now that I think about it lol
Uhh, no kidding -_-

Jefffcore

At -5 you can crush a 10i jab, at -4 you can crush 11i, etc. Any time someone does a string with a high or low follow-up you can just throw it out and crush the high and low (Ex. hitomi's 6kk/6k2k).

Mila can do P6PP > 3H+K for a pseudo any time and get hella advantage. After CB it's enough for a tackle to stop anything and take more damage than the guaranteed ground throw (especially if they hit a button). On lights you get a 6H+P that can only be stopped if they crush, and on Mids you get her 5H+P (not there's any point doing it).

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Just read most comments or anything by Stikku.

I swear, the community itself might end up being the death of this game (not like anyone outside the community plays it anyway), so keep an eye on them.

HiguraShiki

Just read most comments or anything by Stikku.

I swear, the community itself might end up being the death of this game (not like anyone outside the community plays it anyway), so keep an eye on them.
....did I just see a tweet complaining about Mila's punch recoveries after the opponent breaks TD being "too fast"
THAT MOTHER FKER! SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD