Your DOA Collections!

Chaos

I use to have DOA2 ultimate but I gave it to a friend and I also have DOA1 on my computer.
IMG_20130221_015644.jpg
IMG_20130221_015854.jpg

synce

The complete guide is incomplete and doesn't include any frame data? What?

That's what I love about Japanese publishing. I have like 5 guides for Parasite Eve 2 (a game with NO patches or online) and several of them have the words "final" or "complete" in the title :p

Does the latest guide have anything to say about the reasoning behind 1.03A changes? I'm especially curious about the Alpha section

synce

k, just realized someone already reviewed it and listed the contents. It's more of an addendum to the master guide. Especially interesting is the special column where they ask TN about lack of KO replay, Leon, rainy stage, demo movie, and their responses are generally lack of RAM (most likely PS3's) or lack of time. Come on DOA5U!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/review/R22N...annel=detail-glance&nodeID=465392&store=books

Hoping someone reviews making book soon, I'm on the fence about getting it

synce

Thanks... I see my girl only gets 1 page and the guys just get a couple, so I take it they don't show any unused designs?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Like one or two total I think. The girls got more actual content then the dudes. The guys' pages are basically all screenshots. The women have a few pieces of artwork but not much.

Mesharey

Like one or two total I think. The girls got more actual content then the dudes. The guys' pages are basically all screenshots. The women have a few pieces of artwork but not much.
Which guide do you recommend ? I can't read Japanese, so, I prefer one with many arts. : )

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
If you had to get one, the "Making Book" is the only DOA5 book that has any concept art but it's not much. It's mostly made up of the screenshots you've seen online.

MoneyspiderTodd

Hello, everyone! My First Post here in FSD :D

I'm a big fan of fighting games, specially of my "holy trinity"; Street Fighter, Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter.

From the first i have well round-up collection of comics/manga, OSTs, figures and of course, games (20 games in this very moment plus two games in digital format in the Xbox360 and few back-up games in the PS1), from Virtua Fighter i have the first two games for PC, and the two demos for XBOX360, and for Dead or Alive, i have the following games;

- Sega Saturn's DOA, Limited Edition version, complete with dustcover and visual book
- Playstation One's DOA, NTSC-U version, complete
- XBOX's DOA 1 Ultimate, complete with the cards of Kasumi and Ayane.
- XBOX's DOA 3, NTSC-U version, only the disc and in a really bad shape (but it was totally cheap ^.^)
- XBOX 360's DOA XTREME 2, NTSC-U version, complete.
- XBOX 360's DOA 4, NTSC-U version, complete.
- XBOX 360's DOA 5, NTSC-U version, complete.

And back-up versions of the 2 playable demos for PSOne, and the demos of DOA 4 and DOA 5 (the premium version, still searching the version with only Hitomi and Hayabusa) for the XBOX360, the DOAO game and the DOAP demo for PSP...even if i don't have a PSP XD

Of course this collection is still under construction, but i think is going for a good way.

Well, that's all for now. Later pics! (maybe XD)

Greetings!

MoneyspiderTodd

Writing half-sleep have curious side-effects XD

Fixed again. Thanks a lot ;)

When I went to GameStop to purchase DOA2 didn't have an case for it, so I had literally created my own instead of using their crappy one lol. This was a long time ago btw and my drawing skills had drastically improve significantly :)

I love your custom cover; makes me remember those olds VHS covers i made when i was a child :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD