Your top 3 top players !

d3v

1. MASTER
2. Rikuto
3. ThePlayaFormerlyKnownAsBlackMamba

Personally though, Car (PerfectLegend)l should be on that list if he kept playing and didn't concentrate on kusoges.

Akumasama

Ein in DoA5? Wut?

d3v
I remember BlackMamba in DoA4. Swedish player? Norway? I don't remember but he was using Christie and he was awesome with that. He was my first "master" of Christie in DoA4. He disappeared from X360's DoA4 many years ago though...

WiZzYx

Ein in DoA5? Wut?

d3v
I remember BlackMamba in DoA4. Swedish player? Norway? I don't remember but he was using Christie and he was awesome with that. He was my first "master" of Christie in DoA4. He disappeared from X360's DoA4 many years ago though...
Swedish player? Maybe Skatan Milla?

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

There is no such thing as anyone who wins every tournament.

The only thing that TRULY wins is CONTROL.

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

Nameless Sama

1. Master
2. Evil Jun
3. My dear friends Brute , Upside , Takeda . I would add Jaguar and Kronin too but If I could see how they fight ^^. ;) ahh doesnt matter also nr.3 Brute , Upside , Takeda , Kronin and Jaguar. Thats my opinion :hayabusa:

Sixmsj

In no particular order:

1) JoJo James
2) L HISTORY L
3) Sixmsj

Best players I've seen to play the game hands down.

Xernuht

My top 3?

Master
Chosen1
SweetRevenge

No particular order there, but I always enjoy watching those three throw down. I'd add EMann and Rikuto if it was a Top 5.

Steady G

*Sigh* So I just saw this post and the top players taht I can think of are unique. The people I consider to be a top player is someone who uses their character astonishingly and doesn't try to be cheap to DESPERATELY get a win. Overall, I think everyone in this community is an awesome fighter in my book! ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD