31 hits - 570 dmg - 8PP loop

WAZAAAAA

You can do some funny stuff when the stun threshold level surpasses its maximum, the game kinda changes rules.
Not every strike in the game knocks the opponent down after a level 3 stun. 2P with all characters behaves similarly to Jann Lee's 8PP.

I'm making the opponent hold every time to extend the stun duration and reduce the distance. The result is 31 hit combo 570 damage in solo against the heaviest weight git on muh level skrubs.

Darkslay

Haha, you love breaking the game, don't you? I did knew about this one though, few other characters can do it. But at least you used the man himself to showcase it.

Darkslay

Jann Lee players always come up with the gr8est tech. FACT.
This man speaks nothing but the truth. I will admit however, I found out about this one day I was bored out of my fucking mind and just started spamming 66P in training mode with Critical Hold active, saw you could do this and suddenly my boredom was gone, lololololol.

TakedaZX

I don't know what's funnier...

The combo itself.
The sound of Jann Lee once it speeds up.
Or the end to the juggle which made it look so anticlimatic.

Lol I used to have tech like this though. If you used Hayate's 3H+K on threshold break near the wall you could override the knockdown off of the initial kick and reset the opponent without them holding. The downside was that it's only +14? on fastest SE so it resulted in a 50/50 mix up. Jab or 6P... And instant hold would yield the same advantage...

What's more is jab could help you loop the reset but 6p is such a shallow stun... It couldn't.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD