4-chan's DOA5 Tier List Poll

wali

Akira isn't S tier....do we need to bring Zeo again? Eliot is also too high. Ryu is way too high. Brad, Hayate, and Lisa are too high. Bass is too low. Tina is not the worst character in the game and Zack is better than Alpha, Christie and Helena. I wanna smack the guy who made this.
I really want to understand why you guys keep saying Akira must play the stun game .

DR2K

I really want to understand why you guys keep saying Akira must play the stun game .

He doesn't really have to. He geets more damage without playing the stun game than any other character juggle wise.

NightAntilli

My point exactly. How can you know what's BAD if you can't even factor what's good? Lisa isn't supposed to be a rush down character until you open your opponent for that opportunity. If you going by what's on paper that isn't good enough. Also you definitely underestimate her 1P. Don't forget about the mix ups she can go into using them. Don't forget that it is also a CRUSH that can interrupt strings and beat up a lot of stuff. Like I said I don't know why people call Lisa trash if they don't know the character.

I've been playing nothing but good players who uses different character. For example I played a heck of a good Christie player who is good on speed AND sidestepping, yet I was able to beat them multiple times. Saying Lisa is "slow" and that she can be "easily side stepped" isn't a good reason to claim she is trash. If you going to go with that claim I need something more. Also we need to play.
People really underestimate Lisa.. She's a beast from range, and her crushing moves are very good... Don't know if it's a bad match-up or my own incompetence, but Power Instinct pwns my Leifang with his Lisa. His Lisa gives me more trouble than any Tina has ever given me (even Murder Millions'), which is considered a bad match-up for Leifang... It's easy to call any character high or low tier by looking at things on paper, but not everything translates equally into actual fights.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD