A Character from the original 10 dies in DoA6

Who would you least mind dead in doa 6 and onwards?

• Ayane

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bas

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Bayman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Jann Lee

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Leifang

• Hayabusa

• Tina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

NightAntilli

The most fair one to die is Gen Fu.
But I'm going to vote for... Kasumi. If she's killed there are enough clones to replace her anyway.

WAZAAAAA

If he can't hear, then please tell that genius to stop hopping and yelling around and actually use his brain to read text instead of hearing it.
u just salty 'cuz the character pictured in your avatar is gettin' rekt

I don't want the real Kasumi and Phase 4 to die. I think they both need to become immortal in the next game. I love the idea of the real Kasumi exactly the same as her clone Phase-4. Also Phase-4 should be a nice clone this time.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What if: Kasumi has been dead since the first game and we've been playing a clone since then :eek:?
I've had that theory too. What if the Kasumi in the story mode who's killed is the real one, the "true" Kasumi is yet another clone, and Phase 4 is the real one who surrendered herself to MIST in exchange for a betrayed deal to leave the Ninja village alone?

P2p1mbs

I think they both need to become immortal in the next game..

Why would they do that? Making a character immortal would remove the suspense since we wouldn't care what kind of danger they're in since they wouldn't be able to die.

Also, being quoted by two different KasumiLovers kinda confused me when i saw the alert...

Last edited:

HHH816

the kasumi killed by hayate and ayane disintegrate into particle so it's a phase 4.

phase 4 is a military production so many of her version has been release. the last boss is another version of her

P2p1mbs

While I still think Gen Fu is the one most likely to die, I REALLY wish Jann dies instead. I think it would be funny if he dies trying to do his trademark REALLY ANNOYING scream but then gets cut of by being killed with whoever lands the killshot mocking his scream as he dies .

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I can see Genfu probably dying of old age. Maybe even Bayman, but only from helping the Mugen Tenshin Clan in DOA6.

Dark-truth

Jann lee can go die in a fucking fire, he's an arrogant piece of shit that can't handle a beating and starts holding a grudge against people that beat him.

Gen fu can die too because he's old as fuck, like let him go life alert and chill with Eliot and give him a damn heart attack.

The rest is cool by me.

Dark-truth

The most fair one to die is Gen Fu.
But I'm going to vote for... Kasumi. If she's killed there are enough clones to replace her anyway.
OMG I really wanna give you one big whack on the back of your head how dare you to insult the queen like that. Kasumi is the reason DOA is here.

And I really wish someone did a story mode mod vid where gen fun dies in the lab instead of Lisa

P2p1mbs

Jann lee can go die in a fucking fire, he's an arrogant piece of shit that can't handle a beating and starts holding a grudge against people that beat him.

Gen fu can die too because he's old as fuck, like let him go life alert and chill with Eliot and give him a damn heart attack.

The rest is cool by me.

I initially voted Gen Fu since it was the most popular choice but I'm now changing it to Jann. I'm actually glad he's getting a bigger role in the story; it increases the chances of him getting killed, hopefully by Christie.

Dark-truth

I initially voted Gen Fu since it was the most popular choice but I'm now changing it to Jann. I'm actually glad he's getting a bigger role in the story; it increases the chances of him getting killed, hopefully by Christie.
Ohh, I hope Jann gets accidentally hit by a bus and gets heavily injured

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD