A combination of boredom and too much DoA5...

Ghosty-J

@DestructionBomb and @THE_WORST_KOKORO are gonna get a real kick out of this one.

Or perhaps I should say...

tumblr_n99f3nDazy1sfee6to1_1280.gif

A REAL KNEE~! e_e

gnooz

Wow this is so good. You should do a tutorial I really want to try animation. How did you mash pngs into gif? I hate asking questions but.....

Ghosty-J

Wow this is so good. You should do a tutorial I really want to try animation. How did you mash pngs into gif? I hate asking questions but.....
My animation style isn't concrete enough to warrant a tutorial. It's all about studying and putting what you've learned into practice. A good way to start is by studying what's known as "The 12 Principles of Animation" which outlines all the rules necessary to making something well. Darkstalkers is a prime example of this.

There are also two ways you can animate in Photoshop. One of them is outlined in this video. The other method, which I've used for Akira, is from importing PNGs drawn in Paintool SAI as layers and converting them to frames like so. This should be easy enough to manage for people who are new to animation. I went to school for this, so I caught on rather quickly : P

Darrell

I accidentally deleted my entire flash folder on 7/27/14. :( Working on trying to re-do some of the stuff I had. Focusing more on my anticipations.
Animation1.gif

Last edited:

Darrell

Oh yeah. If you color your animation like you did this one...
akira_yuki_by_pltnm06ghost-d6cgrn0.png
Then someone can just go ahead close the whole thread. Drop mic..

Ghosty-J

I accidentally deleted my entire flash folder on 7/27/14. :( Working on trying to re-do some of the stuff I had. Focusing more on my anticipations.
View attachment 6926
DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG THAT'S SMOOTH

Bwaahhhh.gif

Oh yeah. If you color your animation like you did this one...
akira_yuki_by_pltnm06ghost-d6cgrn0.png
Then someone can just go ahead close the whole thread. Drop mic..
I totally would, but I'm far too lazy for that right now XD I'll color something that's a bit lighter on frame count for the sake of decent time investment. Also drew some GUILTY GEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRR B^U

Ghosty-J

I was trying to draw a pissed off Hayabusa to vent my emotions and I accidentally made him look like an old man D:
So here. Have an Old Man 'Busa (among others and weed head Stu Pickles).

tumblr_n9yn7vRtfH1sfee6to1_1280.png

Koompbala

Hahaha yeah ghostyJ had to draw stu pickles. So then that pic came to mind. Wish I could say that was my work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD