A combination of boredom and too much DoA5...

Ghosty-J

Remember back when Mila had a screencap of her leaked to the public and everyone in the FGC speculated she was DoA's answer to Virtua Fighter's Brad Burns? I got bored to an unnatural degree and wasted a couple hours of my time creating this~.

tumblr_mbk7crabN71rzuiiao1_1280.png

Also wanted to throw a reference to her infinite in here before that gets patched out in the near future. I oughtta do more of these................

Keved

Haha. That's gold mate.

Classic Brad Burns eh "You catching some Z's down there"

Ghosty-J

Thanks, guys XD
I already have another one that's been crammed in my head for a while I gotta draw eventually. Rest assured, there will be milk. Lots and lots of miiiiiiilk : O

Keved

You should try doing a reference to this clip as well by adding some of that comic flair you've got going there. ;)

Ghosty-J

When I think of a good one for that Hitomi+Eliot scene, consider it done ;)
One of my favorite scenes in the game, so I may as well. Am I right? lol

Keved

When I think of a good one for that Hitomi+Eliot scene, consider it done ;)
One of my favorite scenes in the game, so I may as well. Am I right? lol
Well considering it's one of your favorite scenes I'd say:

21866222.jpg

;)

Ghosty-J

Never thought everyone would like this doodle that much. Thanks for the support everyone : D
Might be sometime before I draw the next thing since I have a massive backlog to attend to along with schoolwork, but I'll try and find a bit of time for another comic since you guys want to see more.

I thought Zack was already the answer to Brad Burns.
That's exactly what I thought the whole time. Probably a clear sign I should stop browsing through Eventhubs/Shoryuken comment sections <.<

Echo01

I think you need to be bored and have a significant intake of DOA5 more often...like all the time.

*Demands moar*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD