A decent controller for DOA5

d3v

Do you know where to get the quick disconnects? I have trouble finding the right ones, best I've got so far is from happ.
I buy my parts from akihabarashop.jp. For the continental US though, you might want to try focusattack.com.

EDIT: Also, for US buttons, you need to get .187 QDs, for Japanese .110.
Wouldn't the turbo function automatically make it banned?
Turbo only gets you DQed if you actually use it in the tournament.

d3v

On a related note. If any of you have the opportunity (or the money) to get sticks from Korea, you might want to try this.
Omni-KR-title.jpg

http://etokki.com/Omni-Korean-Edition?filter_name=Omni

K-sticks are generally considered better for 3D fighters (though there's a Sanwa version as well). The OMNI also features dual-console compatibility and an all metal case. The stick itself is designed and manufactured by eTokki, which is run by Laugh, who is himself part of the fighting game community.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
EDIT: Also, for US buttons, you need to get .187 QDs, for Japanese .110.

Yeah, I'm aware of that but i have trouble finding the right crimper for them. :( That's really my biggest issue, that and the ones I can get from happcontrols.com don't have that plastic sleeve over the hard connects.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I think I finally found an arcade stick which should work well for me! It's the Q4RAF using the Crown 303-FK joystick! :D Can somebody help me with template and guidelines for designing my own art please? :)

TRI Mike

I think I've seen several people talk about it in my time here. I seem to remember Emperor COW doing it. You should post it in the thoughts section of the main page so everyone can see.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I think I finally found an arcade stick which should work well for me! It's the Q4RAF using the Crown 303-FK joystick! :D Can somebody help me with template and guidelines for designing my own art please? :)
You could try checking out this and this.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD