Alpha-152 Combo Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't know if it been said, but if you connect with H+kK you can do a CB. Of course it's not guaranteed, but if you connect H+KK if you guess right just a CB after 2 hits. Doesn't matter if it's NH, or CH.

synce

Yup. I know Kokoro can do this too, maybe some others... but Alpha probably has the best CB game of them all

Nightpup

So, I'm surprised no one is mentioning 66T•2T. It's the fastest Offensive Hold in the game, at 10 frames. If you know your opponent doesn't crush much, it's pretty much guaranteed whenever they do ANYTHING. It can even interrupt Leifang's 66KK. If the opponent is BT, it turns into a 33T with OH properties. It's her best move out of a teleport hold IMO.

Paradise

So, I'm surprised no one is mentioning 66T•2T. It's the fastest Offensive Hold in the game, at 10 frames. If you know your opponent doesn't crush much, it's pretty much guaranteed whenever they do ANYTHING. It can even interrupt Leifang's 66KK. If the opponent is BT, it turns into a 33T with OH properties. It's her best move out of a teleport hold IMO.
When is the best time to use this? I get blown up when I try to use this in actual combat but on paper its a 10 frame OH lol.
And while its fun abusing her grabs, anybody got any BnB's?

Paradise

Also I think the game is glitched, because the :P: after cancelling :4::K: strings into FLOAT will never connect

They do for me at complete random. Her H+K 2K strings have the same cancels and while they usually just push the opponent back some and leave me looking stupid as fuck, on occasion I get a counter hit. Trying to find out how to replicate the situation because I can't find any other use for her cancels.

ErickBello

When is the best time to use this? I get blown up when I try to use this in actual combat but on paper its a 10 frame OH lol.
And while its fun abusing her grabs, anybody got any BnB's?
I don't use it that much but it's awesome to do 66T · 2T when you are pressuring your opponent and this try to poke out of the pressure, don't do it when you're fighting Kokoro, she will crush everything you do, and she has a move that leaves her on a ridiculous advantage, that she will spam like a bitch.

Not sure if those are BnB's but they work, a lot.
:6::K::P: FLOAT :P:
:2: :K::K::K::5::P::P::K::K::K::7::K:
:4::P: :5: :3::3: :K::F::P::P::K::K::K::7::K:

Paradise

I don't use it that much but it's awesome to do 66T · 2T when you are pressuring your opponent and this try to poke out of the pressure, don't do it when you're fighting Kokoro, she will crush everything you do, and she has a move that leaves her on a ridiculous advantage, that she will spam like a bitch.

Not sure if those are BnB's but they work, a lot.
:6::K::P: FLOAT :P:
:2: :K::K::K::5::P::P::K::K::K::7::K:
:4::P: :5: :3::3: :K::F::P::P::K::K::K::7::K:
I am in love with that last combo! I usually just go for :214::426::F+P: after :4::P: but that guaranteed damage is looking much better. Have you found any uses for :3::3::K: outside of this combo?

Paradise

One I like to use: PKK, 6K, 4KKK. If done correctly the last kick should force the opponent up and allow you to keep the pressure going without worrying about ground game.

ErickBello

I am in love with that last combo! I usually just go for :214::426::F+P: after :4::P: but that guaranteed damage is looking much better. Have you found any uses for :3::3::K: outside of this combo?

Not much, the complete move :3::3::K::K: it's not that good, it's useful for get the opponent away, and leave you floating, but it's unsafe, because well it leaves you floating.

Nightpup

Not much, the complete move :3::3::K::K: it's not that good, it's useful for get the opponent away, and leave you floating, but it's unsafe, because well it leaves you floating.
And because its floating isn't actually the stance, so you get no options out of it. Also dafuq kind of string is :P::P::K::K::K::7::K:? I'm assuming you meant :P::K::K::K::K::7::K:?

ErickBello

And because its floating isn't actually the stance, so you get no options out of it. Also dafuq kind of string is :P::P::K::K::K::7::K:? I'm assuming you meant :P::K::K::K::K::7::K:?

Well, you can't FLOAT P sucessfully when you're in close distance, and 33K it's not exactly a long range attack.

Also I forgot to put a Free Cancel on PPKKK7K (it's PPFKKK7K) and the PP it's not necessary, sorry.

Paradise

I found something akin to a force tech with alpha. If you get enough launcher height to juggle with KKKK, instead of finishing with 7K for damage you can free cancel into 4K with no threat of wakeup options. The opponent can get up before the 4K hits but alpha is still safe. I haven't found any guaranteed follow ups yet, but being able to force an opponent up even after CB damage is pretty great.

Nightpup

I found something akin to a force tech with alpha. If you get enough launcher height to juggle with KKKK, instead of finishing with 7K for damage you can free cancel into 4K with no threat of wakeup options. The opponent can get up before the 4K hits but alpha is still safe. I haven't found any guaranteed follow ups yet, but being able to force an opponent up even after CB damage is pretty great.
Or you could just do what I do and juggle with PKKKKK, then immediately use 6KKKK since it re-tracks.

Paradise

Pretty sure this can be SE'd but its a pretty great combo that the patch won't affect. 3PP, P+K, 4P, 3K (CB), dash forward, 3PPPP, KKKK7K. I think everything is guaranteed after the 4P, if they don't slow escape. Ground pound OH will shut the slow escape nonsense down though so they either have to catch the CB or the OH.

ErickBello

Pretty sure this can be SE'd but its a pretty great combo that the patch won't affect. 3PP, P+K, 4P, 3K (CB), dash forward, 3PPPP, KKKK7K. I think everything is guaranteed after the 4P, if they don't slow escape. Ground pound OH will shut the slow escape nonsense down though so they either have to catch the CB or the OH.

4P still generates a unholdable stun.
As fast I unlock Alpha Again, I'll make a list of the stun extenders that can't be SE'd with the frame data and some combo examples with them.

Nightpup

I've finally filled in every possible launcher --> juggle combo I can think of for Alpha-152. It's on her wiki page. If anything I put down contradicts 1.03 Alpha, please let me know.

Lei

4P still generates a unholdable stun.
As fast I unlock Alpha Again, I'll make a list of the stun extenders that can't be SE'd with the frame data and some combo examples with them.

4P does not generate a unholdable stun.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD