Alpha-152 Combo Thread

Nightpup

Well, I confirmed... Is still the same stun, and actually has a wider range for doing combos.
4P 2KKK KKK7K is a Combo out of it.
The 4P stun is not unholdable, though. After about a quarter of a second, the enemy can easily resume holding, so nothing off of 4P is guaranteed.

Reactions: Lei

synce

^ It looks exactly like a stumble stun so most people try SE'ing it. It probably SHOULD be unholdable but TN didn't bother fixing it. Several of Alpha's moves have really weird or busted properties (BT FLT P, 2H+K, 66T to name a few)

Nightpup

^ It looks exactly like a stumble stun so most people try SE'ing it. It probably SHOULD be unholdable but TN didn't bother fixing it. Several of Alpha's moves have really weird or busted properties (BT FLT P, 2H+K, 66T to name a few)
Um...66T works just fine.

Nightpup

So, 1.03 ruined the launch height off of 2KKK. Instead of a universal PKKKK7K, now you can only land KKKK7K mid-stage and 3PPPP~6PPP/7K against walls. Asdf why did they nerf that move so hard.

synce

I'm surprised you even connected the full 2KKK. For me it's mostly 3K and 236236T in 1.04, though I rarely use Alpha anymore

BTW when I said 66T was busted earlier I was referring to not only the lack of damage multiplier but how it gave your opponent a free juggle if done near wall (same with BT float P, if setup whiffs). Fortunately they fixed at least one of these moves in 1.04

Nightpup

I'm fairly certain the no damage multiplier is done on purpose. The only busted move I know of for Alpha is 2H+KKKK, since the ender is 3 hits but only hits once. It's funny since 2H+KKKH+KH+K works just fine.

Nuke-Nin

Combo Ender:
Launcher < 3PPPP < 6PPP

CB combo: 4/6K :5: P :5: 4P :5: 3K!CB!

not stating anything new just posing this to remember if I stop playing Alpha!

Codemaster92163

Not sure if it's in her combo training thing or what, but you can use BT :7::K: after FLT :P: if they don't instantly tech.

Last edited:

Nightpup

Strongest power launcher combo I could find:
33KK, FLT P, BT 7K
Others:
33KK, FLT K, 6PPP
33KK, FLT K, 7K

synce

That's all I got so far too. Nothing mindblowing yet but still looking

Nice find on FLT P BT 7K, it looks sweet as ass but it's WAY too risky for my taste

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD