Am I the only one who wants Raidou?????!!!!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Given the few amount of DLC slots available, and greatly guessing that they have already completed/planned on those characters. I don't see what a 'revolution' does besides push for his inclusion into DOA6.

Last thing we need is female raidou, or clone raidou, or cyborg raidou, or whatever.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Mr. Wah said:
Given the few amount of DLC slots available, and greatly guessing that they have already completed/planned on those characters. I don't see what a 'revolution' does besides push for his inclusion into DOA6.

Last thing we need is female raidou, or clone raidou, or cyborg raidou, or whatever.

Which is my point...
We dont want them to screw him up .. not in 5u and not in 6..

I want TN to see that he is valuable to the game the way he is. Cruel, evil, with a badass mustache..

So retweet!

Valhalla

Standard Donor
He is a rapist, so no, I don't really want him back -_-
^lol.
Raidou does what he wants.
tumblr_mz1n15zJKk1sh4myko1_500.png

We have this beauty because of it.

Last edited:

Kronin

That picture is so misleading lol.

It implies she is a kind gentle girl. Reality? megabitch.

DoA5 revealed that the butterfly is the symbol of her Clan sector... and actually she is really a kind girl XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About the DLC characters, everything is very likely already setted by Team NINJA, possibly from months. A manifestation of liking for a character can only give to the developers the idea that there are fans fond of them and that would like to get back their movesets/characters design/personalities; but this definitely not for DoA5U if the Arcade is thought to be the last update of the game, at the most for DoA6.

With this being clear I don't find anything bad to show the appreciation for a character retweeting or favouriting requests... after all the characters that we got as Ein and Leon were the outcome of old requests started with the release of DoA5 (and also Phase-4 and Nyotengu if we consider them the TN's answer to Kasumi Alpha and Tengu's wish from the fans).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Raidou in the cinematic opening of DoA2 Ultimate - evil, shameless, epic!

Let´s go Team Ninja - pls make him reality. =)

every time I see this intro.. it just makes me want Raidou so much more...

https://twitter.com/EMPEROR_COW/status/476770481790410752

Also, it doesnt matter what they have planned ..
If there was life in the game still by the last DLC .. and people were still interested ... really anything is possible.

Also, DOA6 potential.

Last edited:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Well Raidou isn't afraid to show his, and its GLORIOUS!

When Genra extends his arm, lightning arcs.

When Genra spreads his fingertips, the inferno comes fourth.

When Genra falls to the ground, he starts an earthquake.

When Genra takes off his mask, ----------------.

As you can see, he's doing you a favor.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD