Anime/Manga Talk

RoboJoe

This thread reminded me that I need to finish watching Hokuto no Ken. Can't decide what to watch after that. I trying to decide between Space Pirate Captain Harlock and Galaxy Express 999. Which would you guys recommend I watch first?

Argentus

Getting back into anime thanks to Netflix hulu and crunchy roll

Some of my recent favorites we're
Blassreiter
Jyuohsai planet of the beast king
Rin daughters of Mnemosyne
Spice and wolf
Eden of the east
Soul sword I think its called? Ninja chick trying to learn emotions

Currently trying a show I haven't yet memorized the name of. First episode was a guy and his cyber girl thwarting a hostage situation. Like it so far.

I always laugh when people try to say anime sucks lol. I watch it because its good! I can't get into whatever the primetime drama of the week is.
With anime I realize I just sat entranced watching a man casually explain barter and trade for wheat. And I'm all excited to watch them bid on an auction.

Do you have any idea how good a show has to be to make that interesting?! Yet primetime can't make zombies and murder keep my interest?!

Ghosty-J

STARDUST CRUSADERS ANIME CONFIRMED FOR A FULL YEAR!!!

READY.gif~original

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Leaked footage of the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal (intro and transformation only)

EDIT: Updated with a cleaned-up version of Sailor Moon's transformation sequence.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I just started watching Death Note

Great show though I found out it only 37 episodes lol D:

Anyone know any animes like SnK/Death Note/DBZ?

Aside from Naruto, dont like it

Ghosty-J

I just started watching Death Note

Great show though I found out it only 37 episodes lol D:

Anyone know any animes like SnK/Death Note/DBZ?

Aside from Naruto, dont like it
*points at my previous post as intensely as humanly possible*

tumblr_inline_n8a9wtTsoB1rs1tzi.png

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Finished Pandora Hearts last week, started Kill La Kill.

I went into KLK knowing full well it was made by the same people who made Gurren Lagann. You know there will be bullshit abound but it still catches you by surprise and you ask yourself "What the hell just happened?"

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Can anyone explain why SAO season 2 is so bad?

Im currently on episode 12 in season 1 and its great so far aside from the cheesy romance scenes lol

Aerospark

Standard Donor

Im currently on episode 12 in season 1 and its great so far aside from the cheesy romance scenes lol
sword art online is garbage save yourself from watching everything go down the drain and don't watch past the first arc.

Xernuht

It's easy. You're not past Episode 14. Also, It's not Season 2, it's just a different arc. Season 2 just started.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Finished Pandora Hearts last week, started Kill La Kill.

I went into KLK knowing full well it was made by the same people who made Gurren Lagann. You know there will be bullshit abound but it still catches you by surprise and you ask yourself "What the hell just happened?"
It's a satire, much like Project A-Ko before it.

If you go into the series with that mindset, it becomes easier to understand its charm as a whole.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD