Any LGBT community?

Ajax McJones

Ohh honey since you like both genders why not identify yourself as a bisexual ? I identify myself as one since I like pussy and dick (mostly dick)
I suppose purely on a biological technical basis you are right but in my case I lean so very heavily towards women. Like 98% of the time.
My desire to get with a extremely feminine guy maybe comes up once in a blue moon and that's only if.

-They act feminine
-They dress like a girl (dresses mainly)
- Could almost be mistaken for a girl
- Total Bottom (In this situation I'd be a top, I'm not a fan of penis).

But if someone said to me you are now banned from ever getting with a fem-boy I probably wouldn't bat an eyelid, I'm very very crazy about women, and could live my life happily as pure hetero.

Oh and I've never actually been with a fem-boy/trap either, but like with all good fantasies I'm working on making it a reality!

But hearing you talk about what you like is definitely hot ;)

John P.

I suppose purely on a biological technical basis you are right but in my case I lean so very heavily towards women. Like 98% of the time.
My desire to get with a extremely feminine guy maybe comes up once in a blue moon and that's only if.

-They act feminine

But if someone said to me you are now banned from ever getting with a fem-boy I probably wouldn't bat an eyelid, I'm very very crazy about women, and could live my life happily as pure hetero.

Oh and I've never actually been with a fem-boy/trap either, but like with all good fantasies I'm working on making it a reality!

Ok you're hetero

Dark-truth

You do you boo
Thanks sweetie.

-They act feminine

Ohh, I'm a bottom, I act neutral, I don't really dress like a girl, I got mistaken for lesbian a few times, I don't really have a deep voice and I have a big butt. Also, I love to hug and be cuddly all the time, if I spoon I'm the small spoon.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Exactly. Just have sex with whoever you want. As long a there's mutual consent
This is why I enjoy being sexually attracted to a diverse amount of genders, male, female, m2f/f2m trans it's easier when you're being approached but difficult when you do the approaching >.> unless you know for certain.

I genuinely have to thank @Dark-truth for opening my eyes to pansexuality.

Ajax McJones

Thanks sweetie.

Ohh, I'm a bottom, I act neutral, I don't really dress like a girl, I got mistaken for lesbian a few times, I don't really have a deep voice and I have a big butt. Also, I love to hug and be cuddly all the time, if I spoon I'm the small spoon.

Not subtle at all, but sounds very attractive all the same ;)

As a bisexual, which girl and which guy DOA character do you like the most?

Dark-truth

Not subtle at all, but sounds very attractive all the same ;)

As a bisexual, which girl and which guy DOA character do you like the most?
I like bayman since he's my daddy, my other men are Leon Raidou and rig

Kasumi is my life.
Uhm Momiji Ayane Nyo and Kokoro are my other waifu's

Also I know it's weird and people online don't believe me but I'm still a virgin and never kissed a guy before, also I feel like I would be one slut in bed who does everything you want. And I would probably give daily BJ's.

This is why I enjoy being sexually attracted to a diverse amount of genders, male, female, m2f/f2m trans it's easier when you're being approached but difficult when you do the approaching >.> unless you know for certain.

I genuinely have to thank @Dark-truth for opening my eyes to pansexuality.
And no problem grunt, you were confused and i just helped you, that's what friends do you know.

Ajax McJones

I like bayman since he's my daddy, my other men are Leon Raidou and rig

Kasumi is my life.
Uhm Momiji Ayane Nyo and Kokoro are my other waifu's

Also I know it's weird and people online don't believe me but I'm still a virgin and never kissed a guy before, also I feel like I would be one slut in bed who does everything you want. And I would probably give daily BJ's.

And no problem grunt, you were confused and i just helped you, that's what friends do you know.

I can see why those who are attracted to men play as Leon, he's one of my mains, I just love how he is a dashing mercenary who lost the woman he loved, very romantic.

But as far as who I'm into, the only male on the roster who seems appealing is Elliot and only if he was in a dress or a loose kimono.. *drool*

But as far as the girls Leifang for sure, her wardrobe is just A+ and she has that perfect natural cute face and sweet personality, I love leifang, also LEGS.

Ayane is just ridiculously attractive just everything about her character is sexy.

I also find Momiji, Nyotengu (goddamn those eyes <3)and Kokoro smoking hot.

And Mila is an interesting case, because I don't usually go for tomboys but she is so damn PRETTY and the idea of a female MMA practitioner is just dreamy x

EDIT: and also thank you to this entire thread for talking to me and commenting on my preferences, its refreshing to be able to talk to people with experience with this stuff and help better understand myself.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I can see why those who are attracted to men play as Leon, he's one of my mains, I just love how he is a dashing mercenary who lost the woman he loved, very romantic.

But as far as who I'm into, the only male on the roster who seems appealing is Elliot and only if he was in a dress or a loose kimono.. *drool*

But as far as the girls Leifang for sure, her wardrobe is just A+ and she has that perfect natural cute face and sweet personality, I love leifang, also LEGS.

Ayane is just ridiculously attractive just everything about her character is sexy.

And Mila is an interesting case, because I don't usually go for tomboys but she is so damn PRETTY and the idea of a female MMA practitioner is just dreamy x

EDIT: and also thank you to this entire thread for talking to me and commenting on my preferences, its refreshing to be able to talk to people with experience with this stuff and help better understand myself.
It really depends on what you're into, I'm not into Baeman, Leon or Rig whatsoever, Ein is super sexy though... As much as I bitch that he keeps getting dumb sexualised costumes I have to admit they hot af.

Eliot is definitely my type though, he's young, girly and he's just soooo cute <3 He's super adorable with his alterate hair.

Females though, my faves are Hitomi, Honoka, Ayane, Momiji and Nyo but I also find Rachel, Christie and Mila sexy

Dark-truth

Awe hon, I'd do everything to help you <3 I main Kasumi Raidou Momiji Nyo and Ayane.

Ajax McJones

Awe hon, I'd do everything to help you <3 I main Kasumi Raidou Momiji Nyo and Ayane.
Hahah I might just hold you to that one day ;)

And Raidou really? hes a good fighter but dude's a rapist, isnt that a dealbreaker for you?

Nyo should lend her wardrobe to elliot methinks :)

It really depends on what you're into, I'm not into Baeman, Leon or Rig whatsoever, Ein is super sexy though... As much as I bitch that he keeps getting dumb sexualised costumes I have to admit they hot af.

Eliot is definitely my type though, he's young, girly and he's just soooo cute <3 He's super adorable with his alterate hair.

Females though, my faves are Hitomi, Honoka, Ayane, Momiji and Nyo but I also find Rachel, Christie and Mila sexy

Problem with Rig, is that the game is trying to push for him to be the 'sexy bad boy' but he just looks like he dropped out of a boyband and cant make a career resurgence. Ein is one of my favorite characters but everything about him is just a bit too over the top, perfect hair, perfect tanned perfect abs. He's like a ken doll lol.

I love Christie when she wears her cocktail dress outfits :)

Dark-truth

Hahah I might just hold you to that one day ;)

And Raidou really? hes a good fighter but dude's a rapist, isnt that a dealbreaker for you?

Nyo should lend her wardrobe to elliot methinks :)

Problem with Rig, is that the game is trying to push for him to be the 'sexy bad boy' but he just looks like he dropped out of a boyband and cant make a career resurgence. Ein is one of my favorite characters but everything about him is just a bit too over the top, perfect hair, perfect tanned perfect abs. He's like a ken doll lol.

I love Raidou, his story is interesting. And no that isn't a deal breaker for me since he's the reason Ayane exists. And you can *hold* me on to that day <3

UpSideDownGRUNT

Better to be a sexy bad boy than a slutty male stripper like they're selling Ein lol

Well... I've seen a mod where he's definitely NOT a Ken doll lol

If you're into Eliot I recommend looking up some twink stuff, I think it's possible you might like guys but are interested in a very specific type like me, I used to think I was straight when I was confused and now look at me haha, you should experiment with different types and see what turns you on.

Failing that you can't fail with m2f trans and ladyboys that's the best way to get the best of both worlds.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD