Any LGBT community?

Ajax McJones

Better to be a sexy bad boy than a slutty male stripper like they're selling Ein lol

Well... I've seen a mod where he's definitely NOT a Ken doll lol

If you're into Eliot I recommend looking up some twink stuff, I think it's possible you might like guys but are interested in a very specific type like me, I used to think I was straight when I was confused and now look at me haha, you should experiment with different types and see what turns you on.

Failing that you can't fail with m2f trans and ladyboys that's the best way to get the best of both worlds.
Lol Mods arent canon ;)

and I've definitely looked around at stuff, and damn near all non-anime real life guys just look to manly to me, and that include m2f trans. Thing is, I dont like dick, and I don't have much to any interest being near it. I'm still experimenting, but I tried to play a yaoi hentai visual novel the other day, and I just had no interest whatsoever, I like girls in heels and dresses. Like leifang <3

and twinks don't really do it for me, they just aren't feminine enough, my attraction to traps is pretty much exclusive to anime/video games.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You know... I'm starting to see a pattern that LGBT DOA players like Rachel...

I wasn't into Rachel at all, but suddenly after coming out I've really taken a liking to her, especially her loose long hair. :oops:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Lol Mods arent canon ;)

and I've definitely looked around at stuff, and damn near all non-anime real life guys just look to manly to me, and that include m2f trans. Thing is, I dont like dick, and I don't have much to any interest being near it. I'm still experimenting, but I tried to play a yaoi hentai visual novel the other day, and I just had no interest whatsoever, I like girls in heels and dresses. Like leifang <3

and twinks don't really do it for me, they just aren't feminine enough, my attraction to traps is pretty much exclusive to anime/video games.
Fair enough to you haha It's all about what you're into after all hehehe

I feel you on trap though, I absolutely love that stuff

Dark-truth

Lol Mods arent canon ;)

image.jpeg

Don't tell me you wouldn't do him.

You know... I'm starting to see a pattern that LGBT DOA players like Rachel...

I wasn't into Rachel at all, but suddenly after coming out I've really taken a liking to her, especially her loose long hair. :oops:
And I always liked Rachel since the beginning. Her ass is glorious.

John P.

Use the edit function
I like Rachel because of her character. I liked momiji because of her ease of use

Ajax McJones

Fair enough to you haha It's all about what you're into after all hehehe

I feel you on trap though, I absolutely love that stuff
There is some reading material I should share with you if you like trap, I collect the manga :p

Who's your favorite trap at the moment? I know hideyoshi and bridget are popular but I honestly cant get enough of forrest since fire emblem fates came out.

UpSideDownGRUNT

There is some reading material I should share with you if you like trap, I collect the manga :p

Who's your favorite trap at the moment? I know hideyoshi and bridget are popular but I honestly cant get enough of forrest since fire emblem fates came out.
Ohh I don't really have a specific trap favourite I just look up trap H and stuff

Dark-truth

I thought this was a thread asking about lgbt community for this game not a find your identity or cruise for dick thread

I think Helena is the LGBT community's gay icon but Rachel is up there.
I don't like Helena XD and chap it are tough times for me like I cant come out as bi since I have homophobic family that I'm dependent on.

John P.

Mmmno

The person asked if there was an lgbt community (back in 2014), this wasn't about learning you're straight after all or kik
I start Kik groups for a lot of things.i have one for newbie clan to teach them about doa so excuse me. That's your fault for assuming that all we want is dick

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD