Any new info on next stage/patch for Spring?

Sonicfan11589

I know it comes out about Spring as said by Team Ninja, I know a lot of fans speculated it be associated with that leaked new character from that Warriors game which before then fans thought it had to do with DOA Xtreme 3. Any potential new info or at least speculation with all that's been revealed so far?

P2p1mbs

I know it comes out about Spring as said by Team Ninja, I know a lot of fans speculated it be associated with that leaked new character from that Warriors game which before then fans thought it had to do with DOA Xtreme 3. Any potential new info or at least speculation with all that's been revealed so far?

From what I remember, it's releasing the same day as the new girl as well as the last dlc pack which is a Warriors theme. That pretty much confirms it will be associated with her.

TOBMAST3R

By the way - how much interest is there, for having "Destroyed Lab" as a playable / selectable stage?

I like the stage for various reasons and I don't know why it isn't available yet. Before Team Ninja leaves DOA5, I hope we'll able to use it.

maybe you Retweet that post on Twitter? https://twitter.com/TOBMAST3R/status/690789098311802880

For the stage in march, I hope it is a mixed-up version of DOA2's Hardcore and Ultimate Aerial Garden (Sundown, Night, Day), Market Place of DOA4, DoAD's Freedom Survivor or Koku An (Winter and Autumn Version).

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

Any other info about the next patch releasing next month aside from the new character and stage, as in for example, new buffs or possibly mp3 music to be allowed in this game.

synce

A balance patch would be nice but I think TN mentioned years ago that they're done with that stuff

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD