DOA5LR Any remaining DOA5LR tech & combos

Do you think Dead or Alive 5 Last Round still has combos and tech that haven't been shown?

• Total voters

YEH

BEjOwpvCQAEn4pX.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think there's still a few unknown tech to find, I mean it's years since DOA3 and DOA2 and such dropped and there's been finding like FSDCs amd such xD

Although it's still there I think at this point it's too late really since once DOA6 comes out DOA5LR will pretty much be old news. DOA6 has a completely different general set up in regards to meter and stun so while tech can still be uncovered, would it really be relevant to DOA6 with how combos and set ups have changed?

Tech stuff will likely be found in month's time tho, I'm still hoping someone will find anything new in regards to Naotora and Mai but I think combo wise and tech wise DOA5LR has been fully excavated.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
People will be exploring DOA5 for years. It has an identity of its own, and not all of the characters were exposed in tournament play. The hope for me is that DOA5 lasts forever and people will always be looking for new ways to play it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD