Any Tips for her ground throw?

jjinkou2

It seems that everybody and their mothers can escape my mila ground throw (the :P: after :6::6::T: never register). I'm losing every mini-game.
I can do it against the CPU with Fast escape but i can't do it on fastest.

Can anybody give me a tip when to hit :P: at the right time ? I tried listening what she says ("let's go" or "i ke ho") but that's not really constant.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Best I can suggest is set the CPU on fastest and get that timing down. If you can do it 1 or 2 times out of 10 then you're at least within the first 3 or 4 frames of timing.

Raansu

Its a matter of timing with the text that pops up. You wanna get it within a certain frame before the other player presses the button. Its just something you have to practice and get the timing down to muscle memory.

Giannola

The throw follow up does more damage than 1P and a break. So my thinking is if your opponent shows that they are good at breaking the punches go for the t follow up. You'll get a little more damage than You would if they broke the punches. Especially against 9 frame jabbers cause if they break the chain you're at neutral against a faster character.

rximmortal

It seems that everybody and their mothers can escape my mila ground throw (the :P: after :6::6::T: never register). I'm losing every mini-game.
I can do it against the CPU with Fast escape but i can't do it on fastest.

Can anybody give me a tip when to hit :P: at the right time ? I tried listening what she says ("let's go" or "i ke ho") but that's not really constant.

What Matt suggest you is a good training.
Still for Mila ground hits to land the most important one is the first hit. Because the timing is a little different between all her take down options So you can use Visual stuffs as a Mark when to press it. For Mila's first hit it is when she sucessfully takedown her opponent and her knees starts to move forward so she finish her mount position. When u see that u start pressing the :P: . Than the follow ups u can do with training muscle memory or using visual again as sign but u need to find what suits best for u ;). GL

MegaMegaMike

With the 3 :P: inputs, you give the opponent 3 chances to escape. If you can time it, the damage is great! If you can't, you're losing a lot of damage. What I did to begin was to use the :T: followup, since it's only 1 chance. You'll get the damage, while still learn the start.

Keep in mind also, that the takedowns that use :P: inputs require different timings than ones that use :K:s

Lulu

If you can time it, the damage is great! If you can't, you're losing a lot of damage.

There is one teeny tiny upside when throws get broken though... Mila is at +0 and shes got a i12 Framer... so she can risk it and try to Counter Hit the opponent's next move after the throw Break.

Still though... You're Right... them Punches deal a butt load of Damage... I definitely want those more.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD