Anyone miss Ein?

Blazeincarnated

Sooo Nostalgic...
doadeadoralivewallpaper.jpg

Kronin

There is also another version (I contacted the author for telling him of the lack of Kasumi Alpha: he was so kind to edit the pic and add her, but in substitution of the original Kasumi! :confused: ):

doa_dead_or_alive_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d3gsmba.jpg

Anyway I disagree on the equality of :leon: / :bayman: and :ein: / :hitomi:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So yeah, I'm gonna miss that Heero-Yuy-From-Gundam-Wing vibe I got from that karate dude...

Yep.

TRI Mike

Ein and Hitomi were NOT the same character. They share the same style but their moves are many, many light-years appart from each other. Saying Ein and Hitomi are similar is like saying Rig/Sarah or Kokoro/Akira are the same. They're not. This discussions needs to end in the forums because it's retarded.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There is also another version (I contacted the author for telling him of the lack of Kasumi Alpha: he was so kind to edit the pic and add her, but in substitution of the original Kasumi! :confused: ):

Anyway I disagree on the equality of :leon: / :bayman: and :ein: / :hitomi:

Not difficult to fix.

Attachments

• doa_dead_or_alive_wallpaper_by_cepillo16.jpg
    doa_dead_or_alive_wallpaper_by_cepillo16.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 172

KwonJigglypuff

I now people don't like that idea, but if they want to get rid of him for some (stupid) reasons, they could at least give some of his iconic moves to Hitomi's karate and Hayate's moveset. Would make more sense and be a cool tribute.

E.g : Give his 7P to Hitomi, 3KKK to Hayate, etc.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Kasumi should just die during DoA5's story. Right, grap3? :D

And Ein is the man and needs to be in the game in some form. DLC works for me. I'd pay for him with no reservations whatsoever. I don't care if that goes against what they said about paid DLC characters.

Kronin

Not difficult to fix.

It's official: Mr. Wah is my new hero! Thanks so much for your work! :)

I now people don't like that idea, but if they want to get rid of him for some (stupid) reasons, they could at least give some of his iconic moves to Hitomi's karate and Hayate's moveset. Would make more sense and be a cool tribute.

Well if it's really impossibile to see him again like a DLC, I hope that at least his "legacy"of moveset is passed in both Hitomi and Hayate like you said. The same with the moves of Leon in Bayaman.

Shinigamimatt

Eww, I hate Ein's 7P. Hitomi's 7P is just fine.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD