[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI - Aug 25 & 26 - Philly,PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrell

Dude that gif is messed up. No holding out of stun. No one said anything about holding while in half crouch transition. Totally skipped the animations. It's not about Kasumi being late on her follow ups. This gif needs to be sent to TN though for sure. It shows exactly what the bitching has been about.

Ooobe

Looks to me like H20 had more than half a second to punish that counter. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it was rabies exploiting a broken system :rolleyes:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've started running the brackets for Sunday. We are finishing the final two matches of Pool B then moving on to do Pool C and Pool D.

Top 8 will be streamed on either 8wayrun or TeamSpooky. I'll update when I find out.

The winner's finalists for each pool will be put into the winners bracket of an 8 man bracket, and the loser's finalists for each pool will be put in the losers bracket of the same 8 man bracket.

Also, Emmanuel "MASTER" Rodriguez has been kind enough to donate a $50 GameStop Gift Card and a 1600 MSP card to 4th place of the tournament.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
For those who were questioning how the seeding was done in the pools. We tried considered up all players of known equal skill with factoring of how much play time of this build and previous builds they have had with the game. We also made sure the number of these players were equally divided up amongst the pools.

Keylay

Rabies beats DrDogg 3 - 0. I wonder if he used Eliot. Here's the Top 8 so far.

Winners

Pool A - Shade Swifteye
Pool B - Lopedo
Pool C - Chosen1
Pool D - Rabies

Losers

Pool A - Rikuto
Pool B - Black Mamba
Pool C - Mr. Kwigole
Pool D - Allan Paris

I wish they recorded some of these matches so we could watch them.

Darrell

This dude on commentary is killing it. lol "Free my n**gas" while eating fried chicken. WTF?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD