Aerospark

Standard Donor
So earlier I came up with an idea to create avatars for everyone to use on FSD. I'm going to be doing all the characters.. eventually, but for now I'll post the ones I already made to get the thread started. It includes: Ayane, Kasumi, Helena, & Ryu. They're all 96x96 pixels so FSD doesn't destroy the quality (I'm a major quality freak when it comes to photos) and if you guys have some avatars that you made or found you can post them here as well. uwu

There's 10 of each character so there's 40 icons so far. e3eb If you have requests on which character you'd like me to to make avatars for, feel free to comment which one, yeeee. Also, instead of making new posts for the icons all the time, I'll just update this post whenever I make more. I'll try to keep them all coming in batches of 40. 50 if I have effort. There's also gonna be a date at the bottom of the post to let you know when I uploaded the batches of icons. Enjoy!

Update: Sorted out the avatars and posted some Non-DOA ones so that this thread will have something new until I make more.

Ayane 1 copy.png
ayane 2.png
Ayane 3.png
Ayane 4.png
Ayane 5.png
Ayane 6.png
Ayane 7.png
Ayane 8.png
Ayane 9.png
Ayane 10.png
helena 1.png
helena 2.png
helena 3.png
helena 4.png
helena 5.png
helena 6.png
helena 7.png
helena 8.png
helena 9.png
helena 10.png
Kasumi 2.png
Kasumi 3.png
Kasumi 4.png
Kasumi 5.png
Kasumi 6.png
Kasumi 7.png
Kasumi 8.png
Kasumi 9.png
Kasumi 10.png
Kasumi1.png
ryu 1.png
ryu 2.png
Ryu 3.png
ryu 4.png
ryu 5.png
ryu 6.png
ryu 7.png
ryu 8.png
ryu 2.png
ryu 10.png
rachel 1.png
Rachel 2.png
rachel 3.png
rachel 4.png
rachel 5.png
rachel 6.png
rachel 7.png
rachel 8.png
rachel 9.png
rachel 10.png
zack 1.png
zack 2.png
zack 3.png
zack 4.png
zack 5.png
zack 6.png
zack 7.png
zack 8.png
zack 9.png
zack 10.png

Ein 1.png
Ein 2.png
Ein 3.png
Ein 4.png
Ein 5.png
Ein 6.png
Ein 7.png
Ein 8.png
Ein 9.png
Ein 10.png
Jann Lee 1.png
Jann Lee 2.png
Jann Lee 3.png
Jann Lee 4.png
Jann Lee 5.png
Jann Lee 6.png
Jann Lee 7.png
Jann Lee 8.png
Jann Lee 9.png
Jann Lee 10.png
marie rose1.png
marie rose 2.png
marie rose 3.png
marie rose 4.png
marie rose 5.png
marie rose 6.png
marie rose 7.png
marie rose 8.png
marie rose 9.png
marie rose 10.png
leon 1.png
leon 2.png
leon 3.png
leon 4.png
leon 5.png
leon 6.png
leon 7.png
leon 8.png
leon 9.png
leon 10.png
rig 1.png
rig 2.png
rig 3.png
rig 4.png
rig 5.png
rig 6.png
rig 7.png
rig 8.png
rig 9.png
rig 10.png
christie 1.png
christie 2.png
christie 3.png
christie 4.png
christie 5.png
christie 6.png
christie 7.png
christie 8.png
christie 9.png
christie 10.png

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png
30.png
31.png
32.png
33.png
34.png
35.png
36.png
37.png
38.png
37.png
38.png
39.png
40.png
42.png
43.png
44.png
45.png
46.png
47.png
48.png

Last edited:

Aspect

Nice. Not sure what post processing you added if any, but all the pics are really washed out. Some of them would look better if the faces were centered. I like the idea though.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
wow these are all really nice, I like the compositions the way they are.

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Nice. Not sure what post processing you added if any, but all the pics are really washed out. Some of them would look better if the faces were centered. I like the idea though.
I used Photoshop CS5 Extended for these. Washed out? What do you mean? Also, I tried to balance the amount between close ups and body shots as well.

Aspect

I used Photoshop CS5 Extended for these. Washed out? What do you mean? Also, I tried to balance the amount between close ups and body shots as well.

For example, comparing your Kasumi Ragnarok icon vs the source I can see a difference in the skin tones. The icon is a bit, for lack of a better description, looks more white than her original complexion. Maybe it's just me.

Keved

You deserve alot of credit & applause for these. Personally i really like the filmic style tone to them. Impressive stuff. Although i already have an avatar that i find extremely difficult to remove (as i keep coming back to it), with your permission I'd like to save a couple of these? I won't until you give me word to however. Cheers & keep up the good will of providing an avatar for all tastes. :cool:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
You deserve alot of credit & applause for these. Personally i really like the filmic style tone to them. Impressive stuff. Although i already have an avatar that i find extremely difficult to remove (as i keep coming back to it), with your permission I'd like to save a couple of these? I won't until you give me word to however. Cheers & keep up the good will of providing an avatar for all tastes. :cool:
;u;! Thank you! That really means a lot to me. I'm glad you like them too~! Sure, you can save them. I made them for everyone to use. I'll try to keep up the good work too, just don't let me get lazy. & I was also working on a 2nd batch right now as well.

Argentus

thought i'd try to make a few mila ones from screenshots...

Mila_Avatar_01.jpg
Mila_Avatar_02.jpg
Mila_Avatar_03.jpg
Mila_Avatar_04.jpg
Mila_Avatar_05.jpg
Mila_Avatar_06.jpg
Mila_Avatar_07.jpg
Mila_Avatar_09.jpg

Imma make some from her other costumes later. I gotta run to the store pretty quick here.

Oh, and I'm gonna be making leon pics too.

Well, damn, now I have a project to keep my busy for the night.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Basically your brightness on the avatars is too much.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
lmfao okay so remember this thread yeah i do too i'm gonna start working on more avatars this weekend probably. Which character(s) do you guys wanna see that aren't already up there??

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD