Community Ayane&Momiji Training with HajinShinobi

SlothFacts

Hi, any chance I could get in on a lesson before this ends? I could use any help I could get, really, let alone help from the Ayane-master. Plus, I really don't know enough about Momiji to fight her well. So I wouldn't mind a quick lesson on her if I could get one, just so I have a better understanding of what she can do.

My schedule's pretty flexible, so if any day specifically would be best for you, let me know, and I'll probably be good for that day. Thank you for offering lessons!

Corza

Standard Donor
Hi, any chance I could get in on a lesson before this ends?

I think there will be a session tonight at 6pm EST. I don't know how many people will be attending other than me, but if there's a free spot, I'll send an invite to you in case he misses your post.

Last edited:

Twin Shadow

Please honestly help me. I would really like to learn how to use Momiji. I am really eager to learn. I'm available usually anytime past 6pm EST. Thank you for going out of your way to do this for people.

DoANoob

Hey the Momiji trial run is finally out. Anytime you're on PSN again, you mind teaching me her even if she's a trial for a week or 2?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
@DoANoob and @Twin Shadow my apologies for missing you both. I had the Momiji session up around 6pm PST and up for awhile with two other players. However after it ended, I ended up having some things to attend to. So I will host another session tomorrow at 6pm PST once more and be on for awhile incase you both (or either) want a session.

DoANoob

@DoANoob and @Twin Shadow my apologies for missing you both. I had the Momiji session up around 6pm PST and up for awhile with two other players. However after it ended, I ended up having some things to attend to. So I will host another session tomorrow at 6pm PST once more and be on for awhile incase you both (or either) want a session.
I won't be able to make it on your time today. I'll be out.

Kohlrak

Since this isn't kicking off as well as it should, i'll try to be online tonight at your time, man. There are a couple of things i want to ask you about Marie Rose (actually, general character information, but something caught my attention when reading what you said about Marie), and i'm at least a body to react to allow you to record streams with. Tomorrow may or may not be practical for me, though.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
lol, it's fine if he isn't able to make it tonight. Also the sessions are concentrated on Ayane and Momiji for the week, specifically.

Last edited:

Kohlrak

lol, it's fine if he isn't able to make it tonight. Also the sessions are concentrated on Ayane and Momiji for the week, specifically.

I'm just saying, for the purpose of recording your descriptions on those 2, i can do what you need instead of trying to constantly switch settings in the dojo.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ah, no worries man. I was honestly planning to just do a simple video tutorial for both characters anyway. That'll be easier for me to do.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD