Community Ayane Tutorial Stream with HajinShinobi

Which costume should I use for the stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can't wait to see this stream! Hopefully after this, i can start using Ayane more seriously online.

TheRealCoxinator

Lets just slap on the tldr that we are all thinking of
kermit-the-frog-flail.gif
= Top level Ayane

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just gotta say, I'm actually quite happy the Super Villain DLC is in the lead for costume choice right now.

Also just wanted to remind everyone that this is still happening tomorrow at 5pm PST time. Hope those interested will be looking forward to tuning in. :)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Reviewing the archive of yesterday's tutorial, I'm going to be honest and say that I am not very happy with how it turned out. So I will not be uploading the archive to Youtube.

Instead, I will just work and construct a video tutorial throughout June and upload it to my Youtube channel. I want this to be neat and organized. Stream tutorial was pretty sloppy.

Makeshift

Reviewing the archive of yesterday's tutorial, I'm going to be honest and say that I am not very happy with how it turned out. So I will not be uploading the archive to Youtube.

Instead, I will just work and construct a video tutorial throughout June and upload it to my Youtube channel. I want this to be neat and organized. Stream tutorial was pretty sloppy.
Would you at least consider keeping it permanently archived on your twitch channel (like the Momiji and Honoka tutorials)?

I have only managed to watch part of it but the information was excellent and extremely useful for a doa noob like myself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD